WombRaider = UnderConstruction

+1

Lustylad is handing the "#Grubered", Odumbo Minion his ass again! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
WTF is a grubed odumbo minion?
WTF is a grubed odumbo minion? Originally Posted by WombRaider
YOU are a "#Grubered", Odumbo minion, you "#Grubered", Odumbo Minion.
YOU are a "#Grubered", Odumbo minion, you "#Grubered", Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't even know what that means and I don't think I want to know.
I don't even know what that means and I don't think I want to know. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your **ignorance** is verification that you are a "#Grubered", Odumbo minion, you "#Grubered", Odumbo Minion.
  • shanm
  • 04-08-2015, 10:19 PM
Here are my bottom lines: Originally Posted by lustylad
Your bottom line is the one constantly getting licked by IBDipshit. No doubt he is about to turn this thread into another 50 pager.
Your **ignorance** is verification that you are a "#Grubered", Odumbo minion, you "#Grubered", Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ignorance can be fixed.
How is having something on my profile directed at men? Answer me that. This is a hooker board. My profile is for the ladies that populate this board. The fact that you and your butt-buddy seem to think it's directed at you, says more about you two than it does me. You have a serious problem. Seek help. Sooner rather than later. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Here we go again! Less than 48 hours after returning, undercunt is back to insinuating everyone else is either homophobic or queer like him. Maybe it's time to resurrect a few of the comments that made him change his handle:

Good. More dick for me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
And don't worry about me, I get ALL the dick I want. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Does anyone think the guy who made the above posts just might be gay?

[QUOTE=WombRaider;1056587378]

No, I didn't. It's on my profile. That isn't directed at you unless you want a big dick in your ass. If that's the case, I don't swing that way. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You still posted that bullshit under your previous profile " Underconstruction" quit lying you fucking pussy.

Jim
Is this ANOTHER dipshit gangbang?
Here we go again! Less than 48 hours after returning, undercunt is back to insinuating everyone else is either homophobic or queer like him. Maybe it's time to resurrect a few of the comments that made him change his handle:

Does anyone think the guy who made the above posts just might be gay?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm not the one who's homophobic. You're the one making a case for someone being gay and seeming to have a problem with it. I don't care what people do with a willing participant. You seem to be besotted with whoever it is you think I am. I don't know what to tell you. I can't admit to something that just isn't true. I don't know whoever this person is. I just got on a hooker board to get some tail and bullshit about politics. If you have a problem with that, you need to fix it.
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1056587458]
You still posted that bullshit under your previous profile " Underconstruction" quit lying you fucking pussy.

Jim Originally Posted by WombRaider
NO. I DIDN'T. I put it in my profile, directed at prospective hookers. NOT at you. The fact that you are taking it as directed at you is your problem. Not mine.
You seem to be besotted with whoever it is you think I am. I don't know what to tell you. I can't admit to something that just isn't true. I don't know whoever this person is. Originally Posted by WombRaider

"Besotted"? Why do you say that, undercunt?

Go fuck yourself you besotted cock goblin. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Ok. I'm confused. Is WTF ShamWow or WormRaider?
"Besotted"? Why do you say that, undercunt? Originally Posted by lustylad
Because that's the word I wanted to use to convey my thoughts. Besotted means to be infatuated with. You definitely seem to be infatuated with this person, whoever he is. I won't apologize for my vocabulary.
Ok. I'm confused. Is WTF ShamWow or WormRaider? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Neither. Don't be dragged into their muck and mire. WombRaider is WombRaider. Always been WombRaider, always will be. Been my gamertag for years.