CBS Accidentally Let The Cat Out Of The Bag -- It's a "Crisis"

The only group Trump can't lead is the slime mold that makes up the dim-retard party, and NPR says you're lying again. Odumbo said he ALSO had a crisis at the border, and Odumbo, Chucky and Nancy didn't fix it. Seventy years combined, and Chucky and Nancy ain't fixed a damn thing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

WAAAAAA.
SHhhhhhhhhhhh Look the other way , Nancy & Chucky show
WAAAAAA. Originally Posted by bamscram
FYI, Amazon still sells baby pacifiers for tearful and crying dim-retards.
FYI, Amazon still sells baby pacifiers for tearful and crying dim-retards. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They can keep the Trump pacifiers in stock fast enough. They sell out as fast as they make them. Do you need a new one IB, after what adav has been doing to you im sure you've shed plenty of tears
They can keep the Trump pacifiers in stock fast enough. They sell out as fast as they make them. Do you need a new one IB, after what adav has been doing to you im sure you've shed plenty of tears Originally Posted by themystic
Bought a magnifying glass from Amazon to read your post. And after close examination of your post, it's apparent you didn't post a true word or thought in your whole passage. Did find, in other more news worthy stories, where both Trump and Obama declared there was a crisis on the border.
Obama declared there was a crisis on the border. I guess that was moral then but not nowwwww,
FYI, Amazon still sells baby pacifiers for tearful and crying dim-retards. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Seeing you are the dim retard crying, get one.
Seeing you are the dim retard crying, get one. Originally Posted by bamscram
Everyone here knows that that is an untrue statement because dim-retards didn't vote for Trump. Dim-retards are hildebeest minions.