Happy Black History Month

Still no woke posters coming forward to share how theyve celebrated this historic month.
You know the truth.

So do all the old timers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

then you'll just have to see if any of the "old timers" .... say so!

bahahahahhahaaa
Hey TWK! You notice that a poster stated he watches the nba to celebrate black history month?
Kinda racist in itself. But hey dont strain yourself.
Hey TWK! You notice that a poster stated he watches the nba to celebrate black history month?
Kinda racist in itself. But hey dont strain yourself. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I watch the Euro League!!!!

https://www.euroleaguebasketball.net/
You know the saying that you can't fix stupid. Especially when they don't know how stupid they are and just talk amongst their selfs a lot!!! and worship an orange clown lol n omg n wtf

Yes I say so and know so dah
You know the saying that you can't fix stupid. Especially when they don't know how stupid they are and just talk amongst their selfs a lot!!! and worship an orange clown lol n omg n wtf

Yes I say so and know so dah
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You’re right. You can’t be fixed.
Kinda racist in itself. But hey dont strain yourself. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I mean i just havent seen any celebrations for this Important month.

This is the part I believe that poster was responding to. I left out the remainder of your silly racist shit.

You know what other celebrations you have not seen from people on this whore board? Birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, New Year's Day and I could go on and on besides those that immediately come to mind. Why? Because it's a whore board and people don't typically celebrate remembrance of much of anything on it.

You know where you do see celebrations though? TV. If I want to see celebrations for St. Patrick's Day, I'm not going to see it on this board. If I want to see celebrations for Cinco de Mayo, I'm not going to see it on this board. If I want to see a parade for New Year's Day. I am not going to see it on this board. If I want to see celebrations for black history month, I am not going to see it on this board.

And no, I don't celebrate black history month. Why would I? But I know where to see celebrations where they do, and I have friends who have weekends get togethers who do.

Are you able to comprehend that genius or is that just the mental equivalent of a tortoise trying to beat a jack rabbit in a physical race to you? Anyway, let the usual circle jerk crew continue with their mastery of whit and intelligence. LOL
Still no wokers coming forward with their black history month celebrations or who they admire. This is supposed to be a month to learn history of the black culture.
Guess one has come forward stating he watches basketball.
kudos I guess?
PSA---Most other holidays have threads started every year here on ECCIE. I am starting to see the wokers cant back up their loud mouths and admit they really dont care. As we've seen!
Im not afraid-----

Happy Black History Month!!!!!!!!!
You're completely missing my point as usual, tortoise. Like I said in an earlier post, try not to go above your level 1 pay grade.

Of course I watch basketball and football. What do you think I played growing up my whole childhood? I've already admitted that I was tall. It's not like I played soccer, or any other sports shorter people were good at playing.

Anyway, you have fun with your brilliant thread. I have more productive intellectual things to do now. I'm watching paint dry. Haha
You're completely missing my point as usual, tortoise. Like I said in an earlier post, try not to go above your level 1 pay grade. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Are you at level one at your firm? 10 being the highest?
Still no woke posters coming forward to share how theyve celebrated this historic month. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Why don't you sweeten the pot for us
Are you at level one at your firm? 10 being the highest? Originally Posted by bambino
He still wont answer the what hes done to celebrate Black History Month. None of the wokers have!
Stating he watches "basketball" is condescending and quite frankly racist! Oh well!

I myself have been reading a lot about Buck O'Neil !
What a great ambassador for the Negro leagues AND for baseball!
He still wont answer the what hes done to celebrate Black History Month. None of the wokers have!
Stating he watches "basketball" is condescending and quite frankly racist! Oh well!

I myself have been reading a lot about Buck O'Neil !
What a great ambassador for the Negro leagues AND for baseball! Originally Posted by winn dixie
He has posters of Mooshell in his office!!!!!

Pittsburgh has a rich history in the Negro Leagues. Had two teams. The great Josh Gibson played for the Homestead Grays. He hit over 800 home runs. A better power hitter than the great Bambino. He died a pauper. Never had a chance for MLB. Damn shame.
Still no woke posters coming forward to share how theyve celebrated this historic month. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Found a pretty darned good mini-series on the History channel - Abraham Lincoln. Seems well made and fairly even balanced, while covering a lot. There are plenty of modern day guest speakers interspersed throughout, providing commentary. There is this one fella that Joey Bribes once referred to as "clean and articulate" even.

But seriously, look it up and take it our for a spin. Lots of good information.
Found a pretty darned good mini-series on the History channel - Abraham Lincoln. Seems well made and fairly even balanced, while covering a lot. There are plenty of modern day guest speakers interspersed throughout, providing commentary. There is this one fella that Joey Bribes once referred to as "clean and articulate" even.

But seriously, look it up and take it our for a spin. Lots of good information. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

i watched the first episode too. dealt mainly with Lincoln's early life and his early law career. also of course his entrance into politics and becoming president. very well done show.