INFO UPDATE

[QUOTE=Alyssa XOXO;1061754166]
Isn't that what you just did? Bring up old shit?

I guess a lack of respect is contagious here.

Pot meet kettle.

CK aka BBWK: Oh honey, you will need the "Luck, Ms. Sitting Duck"...

I know exactly what I posted, thanks though... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
And as per your edit, I have not felt the need to resort to name calling.

Why do you?

I can maintain respect here, can you?
[QUOTE=CurvyKatie;1061754167]

Is this a threat? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

It's a DISCUSSION that YOU chose to pop your nose into. Is the account up for discussion "a threat"? What are you gonna run around playing and crying victim like a fat chicken with your head cut off; as usual? Get a grip...
[QUOTE=Alyssa XOXO;1061754176]

It's a DISCUSSION that YOU chose to pop your nose into. Is the account up for discussion "a threat"? What are you gonna run around playing and crying victim like a fat chicken with your head cut off; as usual? Get a grip... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Again, you resort to insults and name calling.

I think it's you that needs to get a grip here.

This is a discussion, if you have something valuable to contribute, then please do. But I don't think threats and insults are considered valuable contributions.

And btw, what are you so threatened by that you are losing it here?
[QUOTE=CurvyKatie;1061754167]

Is this a threat? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

She has a history.
Stay miserable if you choose and continuing with unesssesary drama, it's no skin off my back. I've spoken for myself and stand by what I've premeditated and have chosen to post.

Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Step lightly ma’am, boardman gets away with the most shit in the board. Like simply no rules apply to him or the fab 4 so you are best to simply let them have their sunshine. As many insults boardman has hurled he should be sitting on a two year ban, but that will never happen. And the pot calling the kettle black about multiple handles. You sure you don’t have multiple handles doc, I mean boardman. Gtfoh. Finally another brave woman with enough ovaries to stand up to the biggest bully on eccie.
[QUOTE=boardman;1061754184]

She has a history. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I am aware.

With her history, I figured it was only a matter of time until it was her last resort.
Why are the quotes backwards on here?
[QUOTE=CurvyKatie;1061754182]

And btw, what are you so threatened by that you are losing it here? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

That is an excellent question. What is everyone that's bitching really losing here aside from some New Guidelines?

Cry Babies.....
4PAWG: As many times as YOU have GUESTED your account over the years and had to change your name because you're Messy/Have a History of Robbing Clients, etc. You are the LAST person to be pulling some shit like this. You just GUESTED your last account not too long ago. This "new" messy handle that you are hiding behind now; people at least gave you enough PUBLIC respect to not bring your old shit up.

Everyone has the right to move in whatever direction they see fit on this board.

Good luck..... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Whooooo.... big words coming from you today. 2nd, I dont know who you have me confused with but I would be careful when your attempting to out old members that the admins have guested their accounts. 3rd who was even talking to you? Not me.
Your rants are going further and further down BSC lane lady.

Good luck with that. Apparently you have your own agenda here.

Everyone knows when you guest your account you must go thru age verification and be reviewed. That's the path to go down... apparently you dont completely comprehend what is being said here. Maybe you should consider stopping before you make yourself have a complete meltdown over there.
She's pretty predictable that way.
Also predictable is that this thread will soon be closed, possibly even deleted and the OP will be restated in a locked sticky.
[QUOTE=boardman;1061754184]

She has a history. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Yet, you of all people "Poke The Bear"....

BM: I turned you away for a session last year for many reasons, your Bitterness towards Providers does not suit you well....
LOL,
I bet that RTM is going to be sore tonight. It's taking a banging...LMAO
Cat fight
In before the lock....or deletion...

Now this is the Eccie we all know and love....
LOL,
I bet that RTM is going to be sore tonight. It's taking a banging...LMAO Originally Posted by boardman
For what lol. What's the point. Apparently people think they can have loose lips because their accounts dont hold value anymore.

It's too early in the am to be so angry and bitter, as Drake says "Twitter fingers".
Everyone has the right to Express their concerns about the current situation.

Nobody has the right to attack one another for expressing their feelings or thoughts on the situation.

Time to break out the bear spray