What is your newest fetish that you havent done yet?

a new fetish for me today - blindfolded and laying on my back.
she kissed & caressed my entire body - from toes to legs to torso to arms to fingers to neck to face to ear lobes. she frequently caressed my cock and balls as well as my nipples.

then and only then did she engulf lil delites to prepare for round two. oh my kissing/caressing universe!!!!!
Is it getting hot in here or what???
  • SeV
  • 11-21-2019, 09:34 PM
My KINK?
Figging
I would like to bend someone over a desk and use silicone cuffs to secure their hands to their feet. Then place 4 sticks of bundled ginger sticks up their fire escape.

Then when things start to heat up, I want to spank them for wiggling while thanking me for the sensations I give them. Right after that I want to strap up and man handle that man booty.
  • SeV
  • 11-21-2019, 09:38 PM
Is it getting hot in here or what??? Originally Posted by SlowHand50
But bend over and I’ll show you some real heat
But bend over and I’ll show you some real heat Originally Posted by SeV
Oh please do!
While I have done it once I again have a craving. woman blindfolded and I have her (first time I actually knew her, a friends g/f, made sure not to make any noise while fucking her.)
Hardcore ball sucking and slapping. Not ball busting but close......

Also want to try some face sitting
Hardcore ball sucking and slapping. Not ball busting but close......

Also want to try some face sitting Originally Posted by Wet.face

well HELL YEAHH...we can do that! {be there in the big D in early December}
My KINK?
Figging
I would like to bend someone over a desk and use silicone cuffs to secure their hands to their feet. Then place 4 sticks of bundled ginger sticks up their fire escape.

Then when things start to heat up, I want to spank them for wiggling while thanking me for the sensations I give them. Right after that I want to strap up and man handle that man booty. Originally Posted by SeV
There's gotta be a line for this. I'll take my number 🔥
Hmmm...can i help?!

Public humiliation. I can get really mean and I need someone to take my anger out on. Someone genuinely pathetic that doesn’t even deserve to breathe the same air as me. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Can u elaborate? Cant picture this?

QUOTE=mikehammer002001;1061858 525]While I have done it once I again have a craving. woman blindfolded and I have her (first time I actually knew her, a friends g/f, made sure not to make any noise while fucking her.)[/QUOTE]
Sounds amazing! I'm heistant on doing the anal (haven't done it) but otherwise love it.

Here's mine: While I've had a few light M and MM encounters at sex clubs but really crave being in an uninhibited place where I can feel comfortable and discreet enough to let myself go and fully dive in to a MMF scene where she leads me to oral on him (and her) to completion and maybe more. Wet, lubed bodies entwined together starting with massages and fingers in me, toys and then 69 oral action...maybe strap on. I'm fit, look younger than I am and have great sexual energy. One of these days...

QUOTE=john_doe1978;1061827843]A fetish I’ve not yet explored? There’s so many!! Let’s start with “forced” bi.

I would love to be “forced” by a female or transgirl to service a dominant man (or men...why stop at one?). The hierarchy would have the man or men at the top, the female or trans girl next and me at the bottom. It would of course be no-holes-barred and I would expect/hope to be roughed up a bit. All loads would be on my face or swallowed, so I guess an element of bukkake is involved, though I would prefer more swallowing than facials...but a few facials would be nice too 😜.

The female or trans girl could join in on the no-holes-barred fun if she wanted...in fact...I’d hope she would.[/QUOTE]
I am interested in finding a woman who really enjoys tossing men's salads
I just had my first mfm with 2 bi guys who just met that night. I told them what i wanted them to do to each other. I thought i was dreaming it was so incredibly hot! I love to dominate. I have an under the mattress restraint system and lots of painfully pleasurable toys.
You texas guys sound fun!

Sounds amazing! I'm heistant on doing the anal (haven't done it) but otherwise love it.

Here's mine: While I've had a few light M and MM encounters at sex clubs but really crave being in an uninhibited place where I can feel comfortable and discreet enough to let myself go and fully dive in to a MMF scene where she leads me to oral on him (and her) to completion and maybe more. Wet, lubed bodies entwined together starting with massages and fingers in me, toys and then 69 oral action...maybe strap on. I'm fit, look younger than I am and have great sexual energy. One of these days...

QUOTE=john_doe1978;1061827843]A fetish I’ve not yet explored? There’s so many!! Let’s start with “forced” bi.

I would love to be “forced” by a female or transgirl to service a dominant man (or men...why stop at one?). The hierarchy would have the man or men at the top, the female or trans girl next and me at the bottom. It would of course be no-holes-barred and I would expect/hope to be roughed up a bit. All loads would be on my face or swallowed, so I guess an element of bukkake is involved, though I would prefer more swallowing than facials...but a few facials would be nice too 😜.

The female or trans girl could join in on the no-holes-barred fun if she wanted...in fact...I’d hope she would. Originally Posted by explr77
[/QUOTE]
I am interested in finding a woman who really enjoys tossing men's salads Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
May prove difficult with your current handle