London

• WTF
  • 05-03-2011, 07:44 AM
I disagree but I'm not going to bother going into it. There's already a No Piece Of Ass thread going, no need to turn this into one. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I wasn't trying to turn it into one.

I was pointing out that how you feel about getting into a nightclub is pretty much how the no piece of ass crowd feels about getting into a HDH's pants and mind.

True. It makes them feel like they're part of something important. An age old trick to any live entertainment and clubs is to keep the doors closed as long as possible so there's a visible pile up of people outside the doors because it makes them feel like they're part of something big (even if they grumble about the wait) and makes passer buyers curious and more likely to look up the event themselves, possibly increasing audience for future events. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill

They feel that it is mostly all hype. They feel they can dance to the same music, drink the exact same drinks, just at a different price point.

Anyone with an open mind can see that comparison. I am suprised that you are having trouble. You in fact made a wonderful presentation for the no piece of ass crowd.