Nothing is what it seems.

Not trying. Enough of the anti-Semitic dog whistles please Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What does this thread have to do with that?
To take their private squabbles elsewhere.
The Forums are not the place for them.
The only thing I implied is what the contents of this thread revealed. That the altercation between Will Smith and Chris Rock at the Oscars was a reenactment of a vintage movie scene. You and others posting apparently can't handle the actual truth. That becomes your problem not mine. Originally Posted by Levianon17
will smith & chris rock staged the slap incident on purpose???

one has to be eagle eyed and have a good memory of a movie slap scenes from years ago to connect it to the smith/rock slap incident.
I watched the clip of an old tv series. don't know the name of the series. audio was off.

i have to admit, the smith/rock slap incident matches the tv slap incident down to a T.

that scene is pretty nervy, a black guy slapping a white guy during the 1950's segregation era????? wow.
will smith & chris rock staged the slap incident on purpose???

one has to be eagle eyed and have a good memory of a movie slap scenes from years ago to connect it to the smith/rock slap incident. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I watched the clip of an old tv series. don't know the name of the series. audio was off.

i have to admit, the smith/rock slap incident matches the tv slap incident down to a T.

that scene is pretty nervy, a black guy slapping a white guy during the 1950's segregation era????? wow. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What does this thread have to do with that? Originally Posted by Levianon17