ABOUT TIME....WATCH GIULIANI TAKE OBAMA TO THE WOODSHED.

Giuliani is a bona fide dipshit.

This verbal explosion is more evidence.

The knee jerk defense by the Idiot Klan, err, Clan, is equally as predictable. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When was the last time you heard from the guy? It was a sorry bid to be relevant.
It's called getting old... ur'a bootlicker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No shit ura dicklicker.
No shit ura dicklicker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
that's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

Where's chicken dick? If he wants to keep his job he better be getting on that jizz that needs mopping up.
Rudy was a stand up man after 911 now he is looking senile. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's called wisdom Sir, the man's got wisdom.
  • DSK
  • 02-23-2015, 05:13 AM
Seriously? "Chinaman's chance" is a 19th century term referencing the high mortality rate among Chinese railroad workers working on dynamite crews.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
OK - that makes sense, thank you. It is an unfortunate reference in that context, but understandable in the historical illustration.
It's called wisdom Sir, the man's got wisdom. Originally Posted by Cherie
Really?
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2015, 08:27 AM
Seriously? "Chinaman's chance" is a 19th century term referencing the high mortality rate among Chinese railroad workers working on dynamite crews.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think it stemmed even before dynamite. Those crazy fuckers took nitro in. Highly unstable. I read where they would blast the sides of mountains and instead of bringing them up before every blast , they'd stay down with the nitro!
I think it stemmed even before dynamite. Those crazy fuckers took nitro in. Highly unstable. I read where they would blast the sides of mountains and instead of bringing them up before every blast , they'd stay down with the nitro! Originally Posted by WTF
You are entirely correct. Dynamite was an innovation that made that job *safer*.
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2015, 09:25 AM
You are entirely correct. Dynamite was an innovation that made that job *safer*. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Now that has to have been the historical epicenter of taking a job no American wanted!