Would you see a provider with Red Wings

I can only imagine how it must feel to stick your hand up in there to put that thing in
Here, SL.

http://www.softcup.com/

The flexible ring around the edge hurts the head of your cock when fucking a woman wearing one of these. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thanks CC, I was hoping SillyGirl might show me in person! LOL
I'm quite surprised that poll is 50/50 on this subject.
Some people will always have an aversion to it. But in my personal life I've never dated anyone that cared. Maybe not daty during but fucking? Hell yeah. When I was first engaged to my ex-husband he went out of town for three weeks and when he got back I was ragging. The first and only time he got his red wings with me lol. If you love a particular pussy enough a little blood won't stop you.
Some people will always have an aversion to it. But in my personal life I've never dated anyone that cared. Maybe not daty during but fucking? Hell yeah. When I was first engaged to my ex-husband he went out of town for three weeks and when he got back I was ragging. The first and only time he got his red wings with me lol. If you love a particular pussy enough a little blood won't stop you. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Having sex on your rag with a SO isn't that big of deal. Hooking while you're on your rag is a little different. I don't care about it much, I just prefer not to do it.
I prefer not to work on mine as well. I do use the soft cups in my personal life though. They don't cause toxic shock syndrome, you can wear them longer and no embarrassing string. I thought we were keeping our lady secrets private in the PR though.. Tsk tsk.

I have started my cycle during a date and got extremely embarrassed. Some of us ladies do have irregular cycles so it is hard to know when it will happen.
My very first client ever got a lapful. He was very sweet about it and actually saw me again. During which I was using fingers during bj and got a lil poo on me. So we were even?
That is my worst fear. I honestly do not know what my reaction will be if I ever get poo on me if it's not from changing a kiddo.
I think college prepared me pretty good. If I'm drinking I can deal with anything. Cleaning up vomit.. no problem. Blood.. no problem. Poo... IDK.
  • LynnT
  • 11-04-2011, 11:58 AM
Suck a dick, hooker. And I do in fact mean hooker. Some women have very irregular periods. So yes, I did also mean surprised. Take your shitty attitude elsewhere, we have enough stupid on here already.

Edited to add.....wow.......$60 BnG. How about you get yo ass back on yo corner fore yo pimp beat you. Originally Posted by SillyGirl

Mine has be way out of whack this past year, I dont know when its coming, I have been surprised a couple of times.. It seems to keep shifting.. Used to come like clockwork during the third week, now its the first week and Novembers visit came October 29th.. lol It has shown up during action time. I dont get my craps till I actually start it so they dont warn me like some ladies and I eat like a cow so i crave stuff regardless.

Im almost 40 my body is changing..
We are very similar LynnT. I am always hungry.. I make fried oreos for breakfast regularly. No cramps until it happens and my cycle starts whenever it feels like. Now. Once I know my time is coming I call/email whatever prebooks I have and let them know mother nature has postponed our visit and offer them a little extra time when we do meet.
I guess we all have our quirks. I like most forms of sex. I would like to think I am a little perverted. I just can't handle sex while she's on the period. I know I'm weak. Sorry but I guess that's my achilles heel. To me it's a time to talk and do the little shit you forget to do when your fucking. Hey I can get her off with my hand but that's as far as it's going.
alot of ladies prefer not to work during that time and considered a little vacation once a month. Everybody wins...
I guess I am just going to plead the "5th amendment" on this one.
Hmmm... I get a nose bleed about once a month. Wish I could take that time off work. /cry

(I'm being such a dickhead today. Sorry ladies, lol.)