Raise Your Hand if You Think Trump is President Again in August

I'm doing my part! Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Yes, I think you are too.
no. I don't see how Trump gets to be president in august. Congress confirmed that particular president on jan 6. the constitution doesn't cover what happens in a fraud situation.

depending on what the audit finds, its likely that the state courts may get involved in august and deal with any finding that may or may not lead to changing the results of the election or ordering a new election in down vote races that were affected by these anomalies.

continue eating popcorn. its a long process.

Are you daring to impugn the integrity of the teenage mutant turtle cyber audit posse?
The market went up under Trump and unemployment went down. People went to work, wages increased, inflation was nonexistent, we were energy independent, taxes were lowered, and jobs came home. Only the market is rising under Biden. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I disagree that only the market is "rising" under Biden.

Inflation is soaring. lol
Now wait a sec... we were told repeatedly how great the economy was under Trump because the market was soaring. We've gained almost 3500 points since election day.... does the stock market only matter when your preferred candidate is in office? Originally Posted by Grace Preston

But as you well know, it wasn't just the stock market. Every single economic indicator was up.

https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/researc...e-the-pandemic

Every State Posted Economic Gains in Year Before the Pandemic

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-presiding-ov/

The U.S. economy prior to the coronavirus was strong. But it was not the best in the nation’s history, economists say.

So instead of the story being the greatest economy in almost 100 years, it's "Trump lied about being the greatest economy "in history".

The strongest evidence for Trump is the unemployment rate. On Trump’s watch, the unemployment rate plunged to levels that it hasn’t touched since the early 1950s. It appears to be the lowest peacetime unemployment rate over a three-year period, going back to the Great Depression, said Gary Burtless, an economist with the Brookings Institution.

And then of course we get the inevitable.

Trump benefited from the continuation of trends that had been in place under the Obama recovery.

True or not, Trump did not "crash the economy" as Nobel Laureate economists predicted he would. So the worst you could say about Trump and the economy, was that he was a good steward of what he was handed.

no. I don't see how Trump gets to be president in august. Congress confirmed that particular president on jan 6. the constitution doesn't cover what happens in a fraud situation.

depending on what the audit finds, its likely that the state courts may get involved in august and deal with any finding that may or may not lead to changing the results of the election or ordering a new election in down vote races that were affected by these anomalies.

continue eating popcorn. its a long process.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I think the SC pretty much addressed that topic when they threw out many of the lawsuits Trump attorneys brought about how some states violated their own laws regarding elections with "you had adequate time to make that case before the election". Now it would be, you had adequate time after the election and now it's too late and I agree.

It would be literally impossible to unseat the sitting President, can't be done.

What I do find amusing is that with every new pronouncement of QANON, the MSM will lose their minds and make it the biggest story of the day.

No popcorn needed, just some common sense.
Are you amused when your fellow ECCIE RWWs post QANON theories?
Are you amused when your fellow ECCIE RWWs post QANON theories? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I personally find it a bit cringey, but I suppose it's not necessarily who posts it, but who believes it.
I personally find it a bit cringey, but I suppose it's not necessarily who posts it, but who believes it. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

at this point the MSM has zero cred. they brought it on themselves. Trump was right.

FAKE NEWS

Are you amused when your fellow ECCIE RWWs post QANON theories? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Are you amused when your fellow ECCIE LWWs post MSM stories about Trump that are false theories?
BQQM!!!!

WWG1WGA

NCSWIC

Trump needs a voice and as long as you people are censoring then he stands no chance of taking back office in August. That being said:

As long as the Trump trashing continues, he stands an excellent chance of being re-elected. I'd say the anti-hate Republican crowd washes out the liberal Trump hate crowd.
He never left.