ThePlayer is a liar and on many girl's DO NOT SEE LIST!

• Toyz
  • 08-31-2014, 02:25 PM
ooorrr you can send me a message let me know where you want to meet up and you can share with me why you think i am an asshole and take care of it once and for all??? Originally Posted by lasvegas
OH NO!

Its another internet Steel Cage Fight...when you guys gonna throw down?

At least the topic has moved away from EFN for a bit. Looks like there is already enough crazy in this chat.
At least the topic has moved away from EFN for a bit. Looks like there is already enough crazy in this chat. Originally Posted by ridemcowboy
Who?
Exactly
Which ever girls want to co-sign on this, can. But from continue harassment from ThePlayer of many girls and now myself (yes u have seen first hand his harassment of others), I decided to not see this guy anymore. He has many warnings on him as well.
The reason I am posting this in the open for men to see, is because y'all need to know that his rude comments should not deter you from seeing any girls.
Any rude comments he makes are lies and he is just mad we won't see him.
The mods won't do anything about his harassment and stalking all my reviews and commenting on all of them. (As he does other girls as well, feel free to go look)
I'm sure you can look on his "latest posts" to see him saying rude things, but saying a random nice comment so the mods won't ban him on MANY girl's reviews. He learned his lesson from being restricted of commenting on other provider's reviews before, so now he tries to act nice.

I hope this shows the nice guys of Eccie to not believe all the bullshit some guys post, because a lot of times it is just because they are mad we won't see him.
I'm sure it will upset him to know that he doesn't affect our business, but still, none the less, I needed to post this since the moderators don't help to stop him.

So for all the world to know.... I WONT SEE THEPLAYER, so now he is mad- and posts rude comments. Originally Posted by Ember Simmers

So,

The Player first contacted me via text on 5-11-2014 and initially his texts were polite and respectful. Since, May 11th was Mother's Day I was unable to talk or text with him because I was with my munchkins...

Since, he does not live in SA he was not wanting an appointment immediately so, it was a few weeks before I began researching him. Normally, when I get a reference from a provider that I am close with like Ember scheduling is pretty easy...

However, since I spend quite a bit of time in Houston I remembered reading SEVERAL ALERTS on this gentleman... During this COURTSHIP phase he started to drop the NICE FACE and started to show his TRUE colors...

Comments like: (and these are paraphrased)

"JJ is a Bitch and if I meet him in public then he planned on getting in his face like he did BITCH ASS MOJOJO... He claimed to have scared Mojojo into not going to a particular massage parlor..."

"He called the White Queen a Buff coward... He accused her of downing girls in her club and then doing greek and cob and all the sodomy but no dfk..."

Now, REGARDLESS of what happened between JJ and I, I do not like violence of any kind...Mojojo has always been WONDERFUL to me and The White Queen has always been professional and courteous on all of her correspondence when we have exchanged references...

AT THIS POINT there was NO WAY IN HELL I was going to be alone in a room with this gentleman... On June 8th, 2014 he contacted me again and I declined to see him and he did a COMPLETE 180...

He started accusing me of being MANAGED, told me I had a horrible attitude, started to say I had wasted his time...and then began the vulgarity...

I was called a BITCH ASS WHORE who deserved to be ASS RAPED...SIGH... anyway, I had already stopped speaking to him and yet he persisted in sending me OVER 200 THREATENING & VULGAR texts over the next 48 hours...

Now, obviously I am not the FIRST MALE OR FEMALE to have to deal with a stalker so, I say no need to create any more drama for myself on the board so, I contacted a few of the girls in Houston privately to thank them for their posts in regards to this gentleman, I added a short statement in info share in Houston and then I added his number to a BLOCKING APP that I have on my phone and I went on my merry way...

Over the last THREE MONTHS I have received over 800 text messages & photos from this gentleman...Sometimes, he is threatening to come beat me up if I come to Houston... other times he is asking if we can have MAKE UP SEX!! I am like REALLY?? LOL...

Anyway, I don't know if this will help or not but if even one girl decides NOT TO SEE this gentleman then it was worth all of the grief that I am sure I am going to get for speaking out against him...

If any of you have any questions or if you would like to see copies of the texts then I will gladly send them to you via email... I do not hate this gentleman... I just think that he has some violent tendencies and that he is not safe to play with...

Have a great day and play safe...

Your harassed slave,

Guinevere
  • Toyz
  • 09-01-2014, 11:32 AM
You are in San Antonio...
He is in Houston...
This is the Austin Forum.

Can't you guys go do this on the Cleveland forum or somewhere?

OR is everyone else enjoying these meltdowns as much as I?

Glad to see September is going to be as fucked up and fun as August was!!!
You are in San Antonio...
He is in Houston...
This is the Austin Forum.

Can't you guys go do this on the Cleveland forum or somewhere?

OR is everyone else enjoying these meltdowns as much as I?

Glad to see September is going to be as fucked up and fun as August was!!! Originally Posted by Toyz

Sir Toyz...

I apologize if the topic and the post is annoying to you... I am in no way melting or having a "Hissy Fit"... Sometimes, there are gentleman who are not as nice as yourself who play in a manner that is disrespectful, vulgar and just flat out harassing...

I have gotten used to his daily texts and they in no way upset or interfere with my day... However, I have been doing this a few years and I would hate to see this gentleman start this on a new lady and she in turn then leave because of one bad apple... I hope that makes sense...

I could have posted 3 separate statements for each city but that did not seem to be very efficient and I merely wanted to add credibility to this thread in that this gentleman has some violent tendencies...

While I do not advertise as much in Austin I do tour here and I would hate for any of the lovely ladies who have always been so nice to me to have to endure the same level of harassment that Ember and I have...

I apologize that this offended you...

Your sincere slave,

Guinevere
The wives are coming together to gang up on me! I am sure they SA guys are going to have a field day with the Slave trying play games.

I wouldn't see her because of her condition and let her be my exclusive in SA so Ember went off. Again, all three cities? I see Dallas girls too but Daddy doesn't know that?
  • Toyz
  • 09-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Sir Toyz...

I apologize if the topic and the post is annoying to you... I am in no way melting or having a "Hissy Fit"... Sometimes, there are gentleman who are not as nice as yourself who play in a manner that is disrespectful, vulgar and just flat out harassing...

I have gotten used to his daily texts and they in no way upset or interfere with my day... However, I have been doing this a few years and I would hate to see this gentleman start this on a new lady and she in turn then leave because of one bad apple... I hope that makes sense...

I could have posted 3 separate statements for each city but that did not seem to be very efficient and I merely wanted to add credibility to this thread in that this gentleman has some violent tendencies...

While I do not advertise as much in Austin I do tour here and I would hate for any of the lovely ladies who have always been so nice to me to have to endure the same level of harassment that Ember and I have...

I apologize that this offended you...

Your sincere slave,

Guinevere
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
SG I am being sarcastic for a joke, not offended as this has huge hoogar/john/drama implications...carry on, this is fun to watch....
We have enough dreams of our own here, I don't think we need any more, it would be helpful if he was in Town but seems not to be. Seems like he has an issue and so do you girls (wives) what ever the hell you call your selves. Seems like some of you have your own drama you need to attend to in your own areas, this is our corner lol find your own corner to do your thing in. Ijs lol
Shayla I am out babe you damn right for sure about taking their issues with me on the road! I would see a provider like you just for being real and would provide TEN (10) references from girls who have seen me in multiple markets.

You see what a "Player" has to deal with when they don't get no more love or bread?
We have enough dreams of our own here, I don't think we need any more, it would be helpful if he was in Town but seems not to be. Seems like he has an issue and so do you girls (wives) what ever the hell you call your selves. Seems like some of you have your own drama you need to attend to in your own areas, this is our corner lol find your own corner to do your thing in. Ijs lol Originally Posted by shayla84

Shayla,

Since, you SUPPOSEDLY reside in IOWA I think I have JUST as much right to POST in this coed as yourself... At least I am a TEXAN...

Just so you know... He has also harassed a well known Austin provider in the past... or maybe, that does not really concern you? She is/was a favorite of Still Looking's and her handle was:

Katie2cherishU

So, if you are not interested in the alert... I understand that... THEN DO NOT READ IT...but I have just as much right to post in the Austin forum as YOU DO...

Your Texas Slave,

Guinevere
Nobody said you made a request dimwit, you are DNSed. Now you STALK her and a few others. If the ladies do their homework, you will experience quite a dry spell! Originally Posted by Suicidal Failure
Hey! It's Ricky again!
Difference is I am here !!!! And yes you have every right to post, not denying that but brining on drama when you have your own http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1150914 deal with that first before you take on someone else.
And at first I wasnt even talking about you I was talking how ever about the OP and the hobbiest this is about but since you you feel the need to play capitan save a ho, thats fine too.
So,

The Player first contacted me via text on 5-11-2014 and initially his texts were polite and respectful. Since, May 11th was Mother's Day I was unable to talk or text with him because I was with my munchkins...

Since, he does not live in SA he was not wanting an appointment immediately so, it was a few weeks before I began researching him. Normally, when I get a reference from a provider that I am close with like Ember scheduling is pretty easy...

However, since I spend quite a bit of time in Houston I remembered reading SEVERAL ALERTS on this gentleman... During this COURTSHIP phase he started to drop the NICE FACE and started to show his TRUE colors...

Comments like: (and these are paraphrased)

"JJ is a Bitch and if I meet him in public then he planned on getting in his face like he did BITCH ASS MOJOJO... He claimed to have scared Mojojo into not going to a particular massage parlor..."

"He called the White Queen a Buff coward... He accused her of downing girls in her club and then doing greek and cob and all the sodomy but no dfk..."

Now, REGARDLESS of what happened between JJ and I, I do not like violence of any kind...Mojojo has always been WONDERFUL to me and The White Queen has always been professional and courteous on all of her correspondence when we have exchanged references...

AT THIS POINT there was NO WAY IN HELL I was going to be alone in a room with this gentleman... On June 8th, 2014 he contacted me again and I declined to see him and he did a COMPLETE 180...

He started accusing me of being MANAGED, told me I had a horrible attitude, started to say I had wasted his time...and then began the vulgarity...

I was called a BITCH ASS WHORE who deserved to be ASS RAPED...SIGH... anyway, I had already stopped speaking to him and yet he persisted in sending me OVER 200 THREATENING & VULGAR texts over the next 48 hours...

Now, obviously I am not the FIRST MALE OR FEMALE to have to deal with a stalker so, I say no need to create any more drama for myself on the board so, I contacted a few of the girls in Houston privately to thank them for their posts in regards to this gentleman, I added a short statement in info share in Houston and then I added his number to a BLOCKING APP that I have on my phone and I went on my merry way...

Over the last THREE MONTHS I have received over 800 text messages & photos from this gentleman...Sometimes, he is threatening to come beat me up if I come to Houston... other times he is asking if we can have MAKE UP SEX!! I am like REALLY?? LOL...

Anyway, I don't know if this will help or not but if even one girl decides NOT TO SEE this gentleman then it was worth all of the grief that I am sure I am going to get for speaking out against him...

If any of you have any questions or if you would like to see copies of the texts then I will gladly send them to you via email... I do not hate this gentleman... I just think that he has some violent tendencies and that he is not safe to play with...

Have a great day and play safe...

Your harassed slave,

Guinevere
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Slave..... I know Austin is not as up on the facts that you have an Immune System Deficiency not much unlike AIDS and that there are a variety of other concerns, all the result of issues YOU raised in open forums in the San Antonio CoEd section .... You should put Ricky on a leash and take him back to San Antonio or the Houston forums..... You have a Houston Mod on retainer right? Probably safer there....

There is probably not a single provider on the boards that presents the danger to the community you do as a result of your health (according to you) and the outings in San Antonio you are a part of if not the ringleader of. Running around on other threads in other cities trying to draw attention to others problems is not the wisest thing....

By the way.... After your little doggy Rocker Rick made the threats on your behalf regarding the Fundraiser it was canceled. You really should update you signature and find a new cause..... I highly doubt being the Grinch that took away Christmas for some unfortunate kids will bode well in the long run...... I would not be surprised if you see a similar return under your tree this year!

Folks... Before taking ANYTHING Slave Guniviere has to say into consideration do some research.....