2017 Dipshit of the year poll

Take the poll for what it's worth, which is nothing. I'm not going to start a new poll which will also be worth nothing. Jackass. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
then your point was .. nothing!

thanks for clearing that up!

bahhaaaa
If you don't like this poll, start your own.

then maybe we can have an overall dipshit poll between the winner of the 2 polls. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You mean POLE, right BONE COLLECTOR?

You may very well get a whole bunch of new pictures for your collection of photos of other guys' JUNK!

Maybe you can get some black ones.

You mean POLE, right BONE COLLECTOR?

You may very well get a whole bunch of new pictures for your collection of photos of other guys' JUNK!

Maybe you can get some black ones.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
One thing for sure you won't have to collude with the Russians to win it, lol.

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

collusion. that give me an idea. stay tuned voters. bahhaaaaaa
Take the poll for what it's worth, which is nothing. I'm not going to start a new poll which will also be worth nothing. Jackass. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Then quit your whining Snowflake.
Maybe you can get some black ones. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Any other fetishes you want to tell us about, pigfuck?

Unfortunately for you, shit-stain has the black vote all locked up! But keep pandering anyway.
Couldn't agree more. They're all patting themselves on the back for not getting any votes. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Let me help you: you're just proving why you are worthy of nomination.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Ah, but therein lies the rub, you fucking RETARD!

You are already colluding with them, swallowing their bullshit and promoting their aggressive attempts to compromise our country.
^^^DOTY^^^
buk buk buk chicken!!! buk buk buk chicken!!!

don't be such a coward and put up an alternate doty poll!!!
Ah, but therein lies the rub, you fucking RETARD!

You are already colluding with them, swallowing their bullshit and promoting their aggressive attempts to compromise our country. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's why you keep winning this award. You talk like a fucking Jackass. You're the Poster Child for Liberalism. Totally fucking stupid.

Jim

44 people voted and it looks like assplug will win lefty doty 2017 in a landslide.
I voted!
45 voted and 46% trending for assplug!!!!