DATY-Ladies only repond-Guys, read & learn

Jordan I am not arguing that I am capable of doing it, but I don't produce enough of the liquid that is supposed to come out is what I am saying...it's a medical condition not an arousal one. So even though I am cabable, there is nothing to come out. Many men have the same issues as they get older. I will fill you in in private lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I got ya! I misunderstood your point.
Aww thanks babe! I am the most laid back person in the world...I just goof around a lot is all. The same person who would curse me out one day, is one I would loan money to the next. Just how I am.
...I just goof around a lot is all. Originally Posted by London Rayne
The goofy ones are the most fun ones...

The goofy ones who love DATY are the keepers!

Hollar if you ever tour in Kansas City, London!
The same person who would curse me out one day, is one I would loan money to the next. Just how I am. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Speaking of loaning money.... LOL! JK, I couldn't help it.
You know, this thread has been useful for a reason other than addressing the question posed.

But, it has served a purpose: there are several of you that I now have no desire to ever meet in person.

Just my $0.02.

-SB Originally Posted by SouthernBorn

OYFG... one question. Several is How many to you? To me it , for some reason, indicates there's only like a handfull having this basket of illusional fruit. Many.. would mean, well.. nevermind. I'll leave that one alone.

People.. and I assume that's what we all are here.. are NEVER the same as what they insert with their digits just prior to pushing 'post' , or 'send' or.. 'delete' , even.

Hence.. if you allow something you read to dictate whether you desire to meet said person in person.. then your mind isn't really open enough to be a hobbiest or their hobby.. either one.

Just my .06 cents. I think that's all I have left.

o x's o x's o x's left.

hee hee

(predictive text.. don't ya just LOVE it? )

I do.
...Just my .06 cents. I think that's all I have left... Originally Posted by _Jayne_
Gives Jayne $.04 cents.. Now you've got a DIME!

Nice input, Jayne!
.... if you allow something you read to dictate whether you desire to meet said person in person.. then your mind isn't really open enough to be a hobbiest or their hobby.. either one. ... Originally Posted by _Jayne_
Hey, most ladies I've seen have specifically been because of what they type.

But that doesn't make me closed-minded does it?
It is correct that I did not name names (on purpose, of course).

But, the hit dog always yelps. Let's just let it at that.

And, again, just my $0.02.

Play nice, people.

-SB
Hey, most ladies I've seen have specifically been because of what they type.

But that doesn't make me closed-minded does it? Originally Posted by Laurentius
What it tells me.. is that you are more interested in their interpersonal skills, their MIND... or what you may do with it.

And NO.. I guess your 87% correct... and I am more than that wrong on one level. On the other.. I'm 113 percent right.

OH WAIT.. allow me to contradict myself...

You ask , does that make you closed minded ? NO.. actually .. it shows that you enjoy joining minds.. bodies are just icing on the cake.

Disguised as a HORNDOG... seeking professionalism in Whorism. But actually you are looking fror a mind you can dance with.

Just my .07

Forget the double zeros in front. I shorten the trip.

wow. g

But thanks for your intuitive and thought provoking response. Usually.. I am a thread ender.... and I don't even have any sharp sizzors.

kewl.
Gives Jayne $.04 cents.. Now you've got a DIME!

Nice input, Jayne! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

uhh.. I think I vacuume'd since then..

suppose I can find a dime that looks the same?

I wouldn't give a DIME for a breath of air if I had to give it some POWER saver that was just looking for a plug. I'd take one.. and SPEND IT.. after I put on my bifocals.. and read it.

What is that literary quote that says something LYKE... A something of the same.. IS.. ?? ?? ??

Damnit.. Lord. I hate memory loss.
smooches.
I appreciate all the ladies comments. My limited experience has shown all women like DATY a little different. I like a woman to tell me how she likes it; it give me great pleasure to help a lady cum. Doesn't bother my ego one bit. Once, I was trying to move from base to base, as London described, but the girl wanted me to just lick her clit in a certain repetitive motion. I was glad I followed her desire. She told me I was as good as a woman. If London is unable to squirt, so what!!, she would still be a JOYOUS experience!!!!!!
What it tells me.. is that you are more interested in their interpersonal skills, their MIND... or what you may do with it.

And NO.. I guess your 87% correct... and I am more than that wrong on one level. On the other.. I'm 113 percent right.

OH WAIT.. allow me to contradict myself...

You ask , does that make you closed minded ? NO.. actually .. it shows that you enjoy joining minds.. bodies are just icing on the cake.

Disguised as a HORNDOG... seeking professionalism in Whorism. But actually you are looking fror a mind you can dance with.

Just my .07

Forget the double zeros in front. I shorten the trip.

wow. g

But thanks for your intuitive and thought provoking response. Usually.. I am a thread ender.... and I don't even have any sharp sizzors.

kewl. Originally Posted by _Jayne_
Dang, you nailed me on the first try. (*chuckle*) Impressive!
No biting, sucking is very good, but not too hard!
  • hd
  • 12-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Thks Dana, light sucking for you, but others say no sucking. Shows that we all are different as to what we like. You ladies, just like we guys do, need to say what's good and what's not. As long as you're giving me a good bj, I'll just moan, but I will tell you to change it up if it's not doing anything for me. It's just a waste of time for both of us if I say nothing.
As long as you don't have a hang nail, jagged nail and you do have clean hands:
Tongue on clit plus a digit is nice. Originally Posted by anova444
I agree, sometimes. All the time in regards to clean hands: I don't care how clean you think they are, if you don't come in and wash your hands, your fingers aren't going inside.

A digit or two can be nice, but some guys are just too rough. If I'm twisting away and pulling away from you hard, I don't like what you're doing and you should stop.

I know a lot of ladies are different, but I do like some variation when receiving oral pleasure. I do not enjoy a single lapping motion- the same motion- done over and over with no variation. I try to make it clear when you've found a technique that I like- by either verbally saying so or by moaning, grinding my hips against your face, or holding your face there. If you find something I like, do it for awhile, then switch it up for a minute or so, and then come back to it. Drives me wild!

Another thing is: it can be pretty obvious when I orgasm from oral sex. If I'm obviously orgasming, for goodness sakes, don't stop! I'll pull away when I become overly sensitive. I can orgasm for several minutes, and the peaks get better and better the longer I cum. There's not much worse than just beginning my orgasm only to have it end abruptly because he's done. And believe me, if you can make me cum a good, long time... I work very hard to return the favor