Things you wish would happen with out saying

LOL SLICKA!!!

Tucson got a "special pair" of my panties this time...my sinfully fun "Bettlejuice" ones! lol

back on topic..
I like it when a guy opens doors for me...that is so special cause it is unexpected {especially these days}
  • anita
  • 03-22-2015, 09:28 PM
Yes, it is a shame guys don't open doors or pull chairs more often. Got to love the ones that do none of that, then order food for you without asking you if you like it. Then ask questions but interrupt you when you answer. Geez, I have one word for those guys: Enough.

I should've wrote that in my pet peeves thread.
Anita I am confused by your answer. Ordering the food and drink is something that should be discussed in advance. The lady and my self will look at the menu and make up our minds before the waiter shows up to take our order. The other night we ordered what we had liked before. Dee doesn't drink so ordering for her is easy.
  • anita
  • 03-22-2015, 10:02 PM
make up our minds. Originally Posted by tucson
So you let her decide what she wants before the waiter gets there. That is how it should be done. I was referring to guys that don't really know what you like and place an order for you, without asking you what you want. That happened to me once with a foreign guy.
Tucson is a TRUE southern gent....there need to be more of those around {lol}
This doesn't work with every lady I am out with. If you and I were out together I would ask what you would want. We would first decide where to go. If the lady has been there before she may suggest what I would like. Dee is so much a lady in public and a strumpet in bed.
your guest always orders first . So if i invited someone out to dinner they order first .

And since i asked them out of course i expect to pay for dinner .

Who wants to go to lunch ?
I do mention what I may want so the person I am with knows I am not ordering the cheapest thing on the menu. I try to get an afternoon appointment so it is time for dinner when we finish. Reservations are not a good idea as then we have to watch the clock.
Dinning out is one of the things that is 180 degrees opposite in the hobby than normal dating .

In the hobby we have fun first then eat .

Normal dating we always went to dinner first in hopes of getting lucky after .

180 thats for sure and i like it .

Oh and avoid restaurants that have the big revolving door .

Its hard to open a door for the lady then
I want the guy I am with to tell me about the other girls he fucks, and not have any secrets. I like that idea.
I want the guy I am with to tell me about the other girls he fucks, and not have any secrets. I like that idea. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
What if I can't remember all of them?
Scarlett
My mind won't allow me to think of the other women when I am with a fantastic lover. Besides my memory is as long as a mosquitos pecker.
  • anita
  • 03-23-2015, 02:51 PM
You want him to tell you all that before or after? Because it's hard to make full sentences while cumming lol
What if I start posting all of my reviews in coed?
I want the guy I am with to tell me about the other girls he fucks, and not have any secrets. I like that idea. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi

Theres always the reviews a gent writes such as on here and TER. That is hot.I have had a provider bring up subjects that are in some of the reviews i have wrote.

I asked her what made her bring that up.

I read all your reviews before i decided to take you on as a client