Best steakhouses in Houson

Snowballpeter is a legend on this board. I wish he would post more often.

I tried a "steak" at the becks prime at memorial city mall and wouldn't recommend it but everything else on their menu is great, especially their burgers and fresh cut fries.
Tradicao its where you need to go, same concept of Fogo D'Chao, it was founded by original Fogo's employees and priced reasonable.

Ask for the Picana and have one of the House specialties that Lemonade, men you got me craving for some great South American Meat now I have to go Today
Not really a steakhouse but have had good steaks there - RDG on Post Oak. Rest of the menu is good, also. Good service. Beautiful restaurant. Great patio. And expensive enough to impress your ATF stripper/provider (this one's for you snowball).

Only negative - poor acoustics. But that's true for most restaurants.
Flemings
Monarch in Hotel Zaza makes a good steak.

also smith and wollensky, is real good!!

perrys is good but not as good as one in uptown dallas. not too sure why!!
I choose Brenner's on the Bayou for the ambiance. It's a Landry's restaurant, though, so the steak is not that great and the service is very robotic but I like the decor and scenery. Del Frisco's in The Galleria is too crowded and noisy but serves an amazing steak.
You can get all the steak you care to chew at Olden Corral
All good suggestions, but you are asking about Sugar Land. There is a Perry's in Town Center there.
Try the Red Onion Cafe on the Northwest Freeway!
I forgot to mention never, under any circumstance, ever have your steak prepared any more than medium rare. Medium rare is pushing the envelope and is on the border of ruining a great cut of beef. I always go Pittsburg rare. Give it a shot. You won't be disappointed.