A Lady's Incall?

I look for an incall that's tidy with clean sheets.... Originally Posted by mwebber
BTW, someone please explain the whole "let's fuck on the bedspread" thing to me, please.

This almost seems to be the "norm." Whether it is hotel or incall, even for many of the "higher class" local girls. It's pretty creepy in most cases.

I know laundry is a pain. But I always wonder how many DOZENS of guys have been rubbing their cranks around on that bedspread before me (and NO, I don't rub it on there intentionally, but I like to move around a lot! )

Re-using sheets is bad enough. But I know that in a hotel, especially, that it is not practical to change the sheets 4 times a day. But the bedspread? Come on... they don't EVER wash that fucking thing. And I'm thinking that it doesn't get washed much in a lot of "private" incalls either.

I anticipate that a lot of you ladies will come back and say things like "I do use sheets and change them every time" or "I put fresh towels down on the bedspread each time." Fair enough. But a lot of you don't. Take that as some friendly advice, 'cause I'll bet I'm not the only one that gets a bit skeeved out by this....
Its so you don't see the wet spot from the boytoy that just left fluffing her up for ya!
BTW, someone please explain the whole "let's fuck on the bedspread" thing to me, please.

This almost seems to be the "norm." Whether it is hotel or incall, even for many of the "higher class" local girls. It's pretty creepy in most cases.

I know laundry is a pain. But I always wonder how many DOZENS of guys have been rubbing their cranks around on that bedspread before me (and NO, I don't rub it on there intentionally, but I like to move around a lot! )

Re-using sheets is bad enough. But I know that in a hotel, especially, that it is not practical to change the sheets 4 times a day. But the bedspread? Come on... they don't EVER wash that fucking thing. And I'm thinking that it doesn't get washed much in a lot of "private" incalls either.

I anticipate that a lot of you ladies will come back and say things like "I do use sheets and change them every time" or "I put fresh towels down on the bedspread each time." Fair enough. But a lot of you don't. Take that as some friendly advice, 'cause I'll bet I'm not the only one that gets a bit skeeved out by this.... Originally Posted by rooster69

lol..you must be seeing all the wrong ladies!!!!!!!!!!
lol..you must be seeing all the wrong ladies!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by anita germane
Prolly true... but it is just amazing how common this is. And with girls that are definitely considered "A-list" by most.

(Oh,oh.... just thought of something. Mebbe it's ME.... they don't want me stinkin' up their pillow)
EWWWWWWWwwwwww! O_o
I'm OCD! Even though I stay in nicer places and research how clean they are I still always get the bedspreads changed the sec I check in and I bring lysol with me. I lysol the bed, light switches, the tv remote, climate control, closet handle, comp chair, the bathroom... who the hell knows who has touched that stuff and with what. I also open a window and let fresh air in after that and go get ice.
Off subject BUT still on subject I offer drinks and I HATE when someone puts their hand in my ice bucket without washing their hands! I always keep a cup for just scooping ice with and sometimes I even bring a slotted spoon for getting ice
i had one gal spread out onto of the bedspread and try to hold it down so i couldnt pull it off the bed..she clung onto it but I just pulled her ass off the bed onto the floor. she tried to pick it up and put it back on the bed but I dove in front of her and shoved her away again and fell onto the sheets before she had time to get there before me.
i had one gal spread out onto of the bedspread and try to hold it down so i couldnt pull it off the bed..she clung onto it but I just pulled her ass off the bed onto the floor. she tried to pick it up and put it back on the bed but I dove in front of her and shoved her away again and fell onto the sheets before she had time to get there before me. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That reminds me of the time I used my stun gun and a double ended dildo like a club on someone O_o
______________________________ ________________
______________________________ __________
______________________________ ____
you could try
you could try Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I'm laughing so hard I'm almost crying. I'm imagining wrestling with a naked hairy man in whitie tighties over a bedspread with a big double ended dildo.
The best part is that I'm sure there is a market for that somewhere.
In all seriousness, I don't blame a Gent if he wants to ditch the bed spread and allow it. After all, BCD is about what makes the Gent comfortable and happy.
That reminds me of the time I used my stun gun and a double ended dildo like a club on someone O_o
______________________________ ________________
. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
save the stun gun for the bed bugs. watch em pop
The bedspread is probably the dirtiest object in the hotel room.