Shouldn't there be a (better) way to screen us ladies for the guys ???

You gonna wash out your vagina with peroxide for us?

That there kitty's got the rabies! Originally Posted by krinklesack
Yeah sorry my cleanliness offends a scum bag like you. I didn't disrespect anyone so if you don't like the way I handle my body and my business you can eat shit cause you don't have to see me.

I wanna see you say something to my face cause ill be at the next event. I am not one to like drama, but ill be damned if I tolerate some shit from any asshole Originally Posted by Novatx
So why did you take offense to this? What do you think will happen if you put peroxide someplace with that much bacteria? I thought it was pretty funny. Lighten up
Funny when someone gets banned and comes back under a different handle since they can't shut up! Lol.....
So that's the hostile atmosphere everyone is talking about?
Funny when someone gets banned and comes back under a different handle since they can't shut up! Lol..... Originally Posted by Mariam
Very observant ...lol

What transpires in between deciding there is a reason to NCNS him and being willing to make it up to him? How much time has to pass for you to feel safe?
Originally Posted by Whispers
Ugh 1 if I think a guy or gent is dirty I am not going to want to get naked with him at all, not even in a shower . 2 I do not ncns all the time it is very rare few occasions . 3. Yes I AM OK with not being every guys cup of tea. I'm not trying to get spread too thin that is why I am very picky about who I see and I have the rates I do
You gonna wash out your vagina with peroxide for us?

That there kitty's got the rabies! Originally Posted by krinklesack
Her kitty is clean and sweet - she is an amazing and healthy women ! <3
Hey Mokoa...... She's a bit uppity dontcha think? Originally Posted by Whispers
NO ! She was just defending herself and not being the doormat it seems you want her to be ?!
So why did you take offense to this? What do you think will happen if you put peroxide someplace with that much bacteria? I thought it was pretty funny. Lighten up Originally Posted by Sargent D
HOW IS YOU SAYING HER KITTY HAS RABIES SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY????
Funny when someone gets banned and comes back under a different handle since they can't shut up! Lol..... Originally Posted by Mariam
Who got banned?
Crystal, be SO GLAD that you don't know.

Means you've missed 99.99996% of the BS that has been going on in the SA forums lately.
Some of these aggervating trolls here posting in SA lately have been banned in the past, they always feel extra special when they get back on here. HA

And ohhh Crystal keep that avatar, you look past beautiful there! Gorgeous! That is literally a Perfect face shot, very nice!
Can we close this thread.
IMHO it has served its purpose.