Pre and Post Workout Formulas?

Wrong answer! Jack3D had to change it's formula because of the amount of 1,3 Dimethylamylamine not the caffeine. When the reformulated version came out the only difference was the subtraction of the 1,3 D and the adding of Yohimbine and Norcolauri HCI. So if you really don't know what you are talking about then I really would not be calling anyone a dumbass.
Wrong answer! Jack3D had to change it's formula because of the amount of 1,3 Dimethylamylamine not the caffeine. Originally Posted by Ironmann2
Yep.....and there have been quite a few other products shut down over the years as well for pushing the envelope a little too far......But if you really wanna jump over that plateau, a good 12 week pyramid cycle of Sustanon 250, Deca Durabolin and 1.5 grams of quality protein per pound of body weight a day will put you right where you need to be.....oh, and don't forget the cycle of gonadotropin at the end of the cycle to kickstart your natural test production back in to avoid losing your gains and preventing gynecomastia.....
Wrong answer! Jack3D had to change it's formula because of the amount of 1,3 Dimethylamylamine not the caffeine. When the reformulated version came out the only difference was the subtraction of the 1,3 D and the adding of Yohimbine and Norcolauri HCI. So if you really don't know what you are talking about then I really would not be calling anyone a dumbass. Originally Posted by Ironmann2
With your permission I would like to post your picture after tomorrow with this thread attached in my avatar... If all of your muscles will fit in my camera phone that is.... Food for thought...
Hmmmm maybe a flashing dual avi with you and Zanz.... Wait, would y'all allow pictures during session...?
The brain is far superior to the body, just ask Warren Buffett or Bill Gates.

Bill clearly loaned Ludacris that Polo shirt.

Wrong answer! Jack3D had to change it's formula because of the amount of 1,3 Dimethylamylamine not the caffeine. When the reformulated version came out the only difference was the subtraction of the 1,3 D and the adding of Yohimbine and Norcolauri HCI. So if you really don't know what you are talking about then I really would not be calling anyone a dumbass. Originally Posted by Ironmann2
I guess it was missed that the reply was sarcasm, going back to /s tags
With your permission I would like to post your picture after tomorrow with this thread attached in my avatar... If all of your muscles will fit in my camera phone that is.... Food for thought...
Hmmmm maybe a flashing dual avi with you and Zanz.... Wait, would y'all allow pictures during session...? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Lol. I'm just now pushing up the 100 lb dumb bell press. While Ironman is spending 3 hrs at a time in the gym. I'm gonna let Ironman have this one. He 's earned it. However, absolutely I allow in session pics ;-) out of session pics as well. Lol