Ok, best hamburger in America?

OK, for the In-n-Out lovers living in TX, read this:

http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/12...s-to-open.html
DED, I would be so pissed off at you for posting that pic had I not been to SoCal for the holidays and just recently treated myself (3X) to In-n-Out. Originally Posted by surfdude

I do what I can to help....

What the hell, an In-N-Out road trip to Austin is in order!
Oh god I miss my WHITE CASTLES- No pickle EXTRA ONIONS MMMMMMMMM Road trip to Michigan!!!

shagnthor
Crown Burger @ Crown Burgers (Salt Lake City) ah good burgers & the “sauce’ for the fries
Shagnthor… how is Superior Grill on 280 (I think)… some DAMN good ‘Ritas & Tex Mex food… yes I said in Alabama!!! Gotta hit that place during racin season at Talladega

Ok... In N Out fans.. they are opening in the Dallas area, In N Out owns property in Texas, their issue they use fresh meat & they need to be a distribution center in Dallas for this.
OK how many of your perverts had to old In N out Burger bumper sticker & cut out the B and r on the sticker..??? thus making it say In N Out urge…
Lankfords Grocery
88 Dennis St
Houston Texas 77006

Originally Posted by O'Mike
I vote for this one! I have had their triple cheeseburger... egads its huge
I have been in the meat business 30+ years and I recently picked up a new account that I sell fresh chuck to

http://eskimojoes.com/

they are 2nd in t-shirt sales to Hard Rock Cafe, interesting story on how they got started

better known for chili cheese fries than burgers, but still good
In n Out! I miss them being over here Paris
  • R.M.
  • 01-06-2011, 06:38 AM
Im a Whataburger girl. Love me a whole wheat bun.
Shagnthor… how is Superior Grill on 280 (I think)… some DAMN good ‘Ritas & Tex Mex food… yes I said in Alabama!!! Gotta hit that place during racin season at Talladega Originally Posted by nomuff2tuff
Superior is good eats. Sometimes its a miss. No burgers.
If you're in town during race week, hit this place http://www.sawsbbq.com
IN AND OUT !!! Double-double with grilled onions, fries and vanilla shake!!!

Can't be that really!
Im a Whataburger girl. Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Funny you say that. My cousin, a politician in Washington (not DC), doesn't have any of those up there. The FIRST thing he does when he arrives here in Houston to visit is stop by one and enjoy himself.
Never have understood the reputation of In and Out in CA. But I never could figure out how Portofino's in the Chicago are got such a good rep for hotdogs.
  • oden
  • 01-06-2011, 09:46 PM
I'll give you the secret about In and Out, just ask for one animal style and you will know!
I'm from Texas, but In n Out is just unbelievable. Every time I visit California, I absolutely have to go there at least twice before I leave. It's a shame that they won't expand. It beats Whataburger by a mile IMO.

Beck's Prime is my favorite in Houston, though.
I could not agree with you more. IN AND OUT BURGER easily beats WHATABURGER by a mile or 5. Simply put there is no comparison

DOUBLE/DOUBLE WITH GRILLED ONIONS.