HUGE Crowd at President Trump Rally in El Paso 45 Min BEFORE Trump!

Trump Rallys are funny. The people who listen to that man lie are really lacking in character. It would be like going to an Obama Rally and Obama saying, " Whos your Doctor going to be?" and the crowd cheers "We keep our own Doctor"

What a bunch of morons lol

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump Rallys are funny. The people who listen to that man lie are really lacking in character. It would be like going to an Obama Rally and Obama saying, " Whos your Doctor going to be?" and the crowd cheers "We keep our own Doctor"

What a bunch of morons lol

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
You never disappoint...to make NO SENSE!!
Keep your own doctor is just one of the many FAILURES of the UNaffordable care acts!!
You never disappoint...to make NO SENSE!!
Keep your own doctor is just one of the many FAILURES of the UNaffordable care acts!! Originally Posted by bb1961
bb my brother please tell me you dont believe the 8,000 plus lies that man tells. Please tell me you dont believe the nonsense that comes out of his mouth
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2019, 04:30 PM
the news media brings it on themselves Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...lly/ar-BBTvyUM

Here is a story last night on a Trumpie going nuts. Was it you? I mean afterall , it is the news media's fault if someone kills them.
Where were the other 29,000 liars/ morons for Trump in El Paso?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!