Pretty face vs nice body

I'll take a hot ass chic with a rock solid body with a bad attitude all day long, verse a so so chic with a good attitude. I'm only paying for a hour of their time anyway and we aren't going to do much talking so I'll deal with the attitude. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Well when you put it that way lol
I'll take a hot ass chic with a rock solid body with a bad attitude all day long, verse a so so chic with a good attitude. I'm only paying for a hour of their time anyway and we aren't going to do much talking so I'll deal with the attitude. Originally Posted by Worldtravler

Everyone has their own opinion. Just like I get turned off by the women posting taint pictures. I find demure sexy. But again, that's my opinion.
That's a good discussion question. It's as hard to answer as the "tits or ass" question. They're both nice. For me, attraction can vary. Sometimes a provider just is, or is not, appealing to me. Sometimes it's the beauty, or lack of beauty in her face, sometimes it's her body. It goes both ways. One aspect can be the thing I'm attracted to, or the thing that prevents me from calling her for a date. Sometimes I don't mind a few extra pounds, sometimes I find it off-putting. The only thing that holds constant is, it will always be great if she looks like Charlize Theron.

As for a provider liking my appearance, I'm in reasonably good condition and not completely ugly, but I'm no Hemsworth brother. If my looks ever becomes a problem, I'll cover my face with $50 bills and that should help.
excellent plan there willro

i probably need 100's
I want a great fucking body over a semi nice face covered in too much make up. You cant cover skin pockets with makeup and call it "fit". Also I get turned on by taint pics. Luckily the ladies that post them aren't trying to turn on other providers
I want a great fucking body over a semi nice face covered in too much make up. You cant cover skin pockets with makeup and call it "fit". Also I get turned on by taint pics. Luckily the ladies that post them aren't trying to turn on other providers Originally Posted by whitearmyboi28

Taint pictures can work for some women. If she has a lazy eye that often looks like it's staring into space, then the taint provides a good opportunity to draw attention elsewhere. It is a little less deceitful than women with pointy, bird-like noses that don't show their face "for privacy."
If it is a decent body then I prefer a pretty face but Lolahh you have a very nice body! And BLONDE pubes to boot lol.

Me I'm screwed over all, I'm fat,ugly, and I have a tiny weiner.
welcome to the club, brother ninja
If it is a decent body then I prefer a pretty face but Lolahh you have a very nice body! And BLONDE pubes to boot lol.

Me I'm screwed over all, I'm fat,ugly, and I have a tiny weiner. Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja

I'm a natural blonde and thank you!!
That you are Lolahh and a lovely one. Btw this is Matt