My Current Fantasy

I just want to say that I think slowhand49's nuts are pretty Originally Posted by anova444
Why, thank you . . . I'm trying to decide whether to go salted or unsalted . . . What's your recommendation?
I think unsalted is always a safe bet.

Why, thank you . . . I'm trying to decide whether to go salted or unsalted . . . What's your recommendation? Originally Posted by SlowHand49
All-natural it is, then . . . although in this heat, a little extra salt may not be such a bad idea . . .
A little extra salt is almost unavoidable. My in-call has a shower so, no worries
All-natural it is, then . . . although in this heat, a little extra salt may not be such a bad idea . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Hmmm.

I can't believe this has gone on for so long without someone noting to you ladies that in order to install a sturdy shelf you first need to use a stud-finder.
Hahahahahaha! Willen!
A little extra salt is almost unavoidable. My in-call has a shower so, no worries Originally Posted by anova444
Ahhh, nothing like a nice hot shower (or cool this time of year) after "installing a shelf" . . .
Hmmm.

I can't believe this has gone on for so long without someone noting to you ladies that in order to install a sturdy shelf you first need to use a stud-finder. Originally Posted by Willen
I think that EVERY home should have a stud-finder. For real.

Elisabeth

P.S. Cute. Very very cute! Thanks for the chuckle!
sounds like a good fantasy to me
I'm going to add a stud-finder to my screening process....

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444
YES, I like to wash my panties by hand.

I predict you will be overwhelmed with offers for help on that chore . . . *L* Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Told ya . . . *L*
...Should I charge extra to wash my panties?
And don't forget that you'll need someplace to hang them to dry.
Shelf must be installed on studs inside the wall , usually 18" inches apart- no sheet rock anchors
Time for another threesome with my glass cock, cookie, and removable shower head.