TEXTBOOK EXAMPLE: HOW A LIBERAL TRIES TO "WIN" THE ARGUMENT...

You're right Hannity is none of those. So what is Hannity really all about. He delves in a form of propaganda. His sole function is to fuck with the dupes, aka liberals. Hannity does this so well that they react with similar furvor that Ellison did. Insults and degrading him professionally doesn't bother Hannity cause thats his primary goal anyway to get a reaction. Notice how Hannity rarely ever retorts back, he just laughs and sluffs it off. Originally Posted by acp5762
He makes a hell of a lot of money keeping the lefties frothing. Limbaugh does too for that matter.
He makes a hell of a lot of money keeping the lefties frothing. Limbaugh does too for that matter. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yeah, it's all in good fun. What makes it entertaining is Liberals actually think their agenda is real. Hannity just reminds them it really isn't, then the fun begins, lol.
  • Seedy
  • 03-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Hell you guys think Limbaugh, and Hannity have them stir crazy, give me a radio show, their fucking heads would explode. Lmao
Hannity is Limbaughs lapdog

I miss Michael Savage
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Hell you guys think Limbaugh, and Hannity have them stir crazy, give me a radio show, their fucking heads would explode. Lmao Originally Posted by seedman55
I used to call Michael Berry and make fun of Tea Nuts! He'd go bonkers, ranting and raving, then hang up on me, I loved it
don't hurt your arms patting each other on the backs. Last time I looked all those politicsl televangelists were making their fortunes off of you!
Last time I looked all those politicsl televangelists were making their fortunes off of you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you speaking of the televangelists that regularly tell their audiences to "give your money to the Lord but they give you their address."
Metaphorically speaking, I'm referring to the wingnut commentators pass for journalists. Preaching a false Gospel to an ignorant congregation...all for 30 pieces of silver.

Or something like that...LMAO!
don't hurt your arms patting each other on the backs. Last time I looked all those politicsl televangelists were making their fortunes off of you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't recall ever writing a check or giving any cash to Hannity or Limbaugh. My understanding of the broadcast industry is that fortunes are made and lost on advertising dollars, those despised commercials....and whatever contract the host can negotiate for his/her salary.

Please elaborate on your theory how they are making a fortune off of me.
I don't recall ever writing a check or giving any cash to Hannity or Limbaugh. My understanding of the broadcast industry is that fortunes are made and lost on advertising dollars, those despised commercials....and whatever contract the host can negotiate for his/her salary.

Please elaborate on your theory how they are making a fortune off of me. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
It's called ADVERTISING! YOU are part of their base, which means they can sell YOU to advertisers targeting DIPSHITS!

And believe me, over the past couple of decade it's been a GROWTH MARKET!

You knew the answer to that question before you asked it, CC.
It's called ADVERTISING! YOU are part of their base, which means they can sell YOU to advertisers targeting DIPSHITS!

And believe me, over the past couple of decade it's been a GROWTH MARKET!

You knew the answer to that question before you asked it, CC. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Of course. But it doesn't change the fact that neither Hannity or Rush has made a fortune off of me, personally. They can pitch any number of products or services at me, what do I care? If one of those products or services might be something I want or may be of service to me....I might buy it, or I might not. But I wouldn't buy anything simply because Hannity, et al is advertising it.
You can ALWAYS change the channel, eh?
When Beck comes on, yes