Trump is Guilty of Being Dumb... Any Takers?

The campaign can dig up dirt on a political opponent. You can not use the office of President to do so. Damn. Seems some of you think their and they're are exactly the same. Originally Posted by WTF

news flash .. every President since Georgie Washington has used the office of an incumbent president to campaign for a second term.

and then there is this ..

The Real Foreign Collusion Occurred Between Pro-Clinton Ukrainians And The DNC

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...krainians-dnc/

and this ..

Democrats Asked Ukraine To Investigate Trump In 2018

and you wonder why Trump was wary of trusting the new Ukraine administration?

BAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 07:10 PM
news flash .. every President since Georgie Washington has used the office of an incumbent president to campaign for a second term.

and then there is this ..

The Real Foreign Collusion Occurred Between Pro-Clinton Ukrainians And The DNC

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...krainians-dnc/

and this ..

Democrats Asked Ukraine To Investigate Trump In 2018

and you wonder why Trump was wary of trusting the new Ukraine administration?

BAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
There is a difference between campaign for a 2nd term and asking a foreign government to dig up dirt on your political opponent via your official office as President.

H
Yet Trump would trust them with arms if they dug up dirt on Biden?
There is a difference between campaign for a 2nd term and asking a foreign government to dig up dirt on your political opponent via your official office as President.

H
Yet Trump would trust them with arms if they dug up dirt on Biden? Originally Posted by WTF

like the democrats did? twice?

we shouldn't even care what happens to Ukraine. Look what playing world cop has gotten us. haven't you ranted about that many times? yeah .. i'm sure you have.

and giving military aid to Ukraine by Trump kinda ruins the left's contention Trump is Putin's puppet doesn't it?

who was president when Putin annexed Crimea? let's see if Putin tries another land grab while Trump is president.
  • Tiny
  • 09-26-2019, 08:16 PM
…..That prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had been accused of failing to act in numerous corruption cases, including the investigation into Burisma. In addition to the United States government, the European Union and the International Monetary Fund had demanded that Shokin be replaced. Originally Posted by WTF
Welcome back WTF! I missed you, although to be honest not as much as LustyLad or Mystic when they were banned. I hope we can now continue your personal development, with the goal of making you a real honest-to-goodness Libertarian instead of a three-quarters Libertarian.

You may find what Shokin's deputy, Vitaliy Kasko, had to say about this interesting. Kasko resigned because he was fed up with Shokin:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-s-biden-claim

I hope this shit storm with President Trump and Vice President Biden blows over. I'd much rather see Biden or Trump win in 2020 instead of Warren or Sanders. Warren and Sanders are anathema to our Libertarian principals.
Please add context and note exactly what Harry Hopkins did for FDR that is comparable.

Originally Posted by WTF
You really do need to read about what it was Harry Hopkins did at FDR's beck and call.
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 11:35 PM
You really do need to read about what it was Harry Hopkins did at FDR's beck and call. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm not interested enough to research something from the 1930's that is not relevant to this case.

If you was to post what you think a relevant point from back then, I'd be happy to discuss it.
I'm not interested enough to research something from the 1930's that is not relevant to this case.

If you was to post what you think a relevant point from back then, I'd be happy to discuss it.
Originally Posted by WTF
It wasn't the 1930s proving that you need to educate yourself so that you can deal with the real world and not the delusions of your own making.
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 11:44 PM
It wasn't the 1930s proving that you need to educate yourself so that you can deal with the real world and not the delusions of your own making. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I do not care wtf happened 80-90 years ago....isn't relevant to this discussion.
I do not care wtf happened 70 years ago....isn't relevant to this discussion. Originally Posted by WTF
It's relevant and your thinking it's not doesn't change its relevancy one iota.
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 11:52 PM
It's relevant and your thinking it's not doesn't change its relevancy one iota. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You'll have to post and prove it before I believe it

You'll have to post and prove it before I believe it
Originally Posted by WTF
No. You're wrong. I don't have to prove anything. I'm content to let you wallow in ignorance and humiliate yourself in front of those who are better informed.
I'm content to let you wallow in ignorance and humiliate yourself in front of those who are better informed. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
WTF went 3 months without being humiliated here. He misses the daily shame and embarrassment. That's why he's back.
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 12:07 AM
No. You're wrong. I don't have to prove anything. I'm content to let you wallow in ignorance and humiliate yourself in front of those who are better informed. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I'm not wrong....I'm not going to believe that something 90 years ago is relevant. If you want to make your case, you're welcome too.

• WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 12:09 AM
WTF went 3 months without being humiliated here. He misses the daily shame and embarrassment. That's why he's back. Originally Posted by lustylad