Dumb Ass Republican Hypocrites

Right again in your criticism of what I said, although not your conclusion. I should have said Trump may try to sue and bankrupt the reporters, not put them in jail. I have no idea what he intends to do to Curiel, but he did say the judge better watch out if he's elected in November.

As far as true colors go, you should be asking that about Trump, not me. In the past the guy took positions you'd identify more with Democrats than with Republicans. He gave money to Hilllary Clinton. He changed his tune in order to get the Republican nomination and there's absolutely no telling what he'd do in the unlikely event he's elected.

You should read your link to Narcissistic Personality Disorder with Trump in mind. Originally Posted by Tiny

I like your financial post's Tiny... When it comes to politic's you suck...

Your vote for Bong Breath does NO good. We must stop evil in it's tracks...

Globalism or Patriotism, what's it going to be? The oRAVEN must be stopped!

The Gary Johnson of 2012 is not the same as the one in 2016. Anyone, even a Libertarian, who can't see the truth about Hillary will not get my vote. Next time, if there is one, I expect to fully support Austin Peterson.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...ition-40485196

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sometimes I wonder if Trump is trying to lose.
Originally Posted by SassySue
And who do we have to thank for all of that? Liberal democrats like you, of course!!!
its obvious Hillary knew or should have known she was breaking the law

comey said he didn't have enough evidence to prove her having necessary intent to break the law

her intent was evident by her purpose to hide the public record through use of her secret servers

comey is merely one of two things, ideologically biased or a coward
its obvious Hillary knew or should have known she was breaking the law

comey said he didn't have enough evidence to prove her having necessary intent to break the law

her intent was evident by her purpose to hide the public record through use of her secret servers

comey is merely one of two things, ideologically biased or a coward Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
here is why