Just a Reminder How Things We’re Under President Trump.

• WTF
  • 03-08-2022, 06:04 AM
Quit making up your own. This economy isn't thriving. It's on life support and it's going to get worse. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Sure it is...or was.

These high gas prices will crimp that reality.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2022, 06:07 AM
Lets see if Biden can straighten that out since he is in a position to do so. The most likely scenario is he'll add to it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Now way Biden will even try.

But he didn't campaign and lie about doing so like Trump.

Hell, remember the Tea Party in 2010? They were supposed to fix the debt...they wound up being cheerleaders for Trumps deficits
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2022, 06:34 AM
Well I can see that WTF off his leash again. The country was never in lock down. States and cities were in lockdown. The country was not except for that TWO WEEK PERIOD (to flatten the curve) back in May of 2020. That gas price nearer to the election.
Also, what professor is teaching a good economy leads to high gas prices? No one that I know. Carter, bad economy/high gas prices and rationing, Reagan, good economy/ moderate gas prices, Bush, good economy (though Clinton convinced people of a myth)/moderate gas prices, Clinton, I'll give him credit for a good economy/moderate gas prices, anyway, to cut to the chase, Obama and Biden both had struggling economies, both had climbing gas prices, and both predicted that prices would go higher. Both of them also did things by executive order to raise the price of gas by affecting the supply of oil. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What came first the chicken or the egg?

The country was never in lockdown...well except for that two week period Trump shut it down ( that I forgot to mention Trump extended).

So let me get this straight. You could claim that you'd NEVER sucked a dick...except for that ship full of sailors back in the day with your fucked up verbiage.

Let me break it down for you Barelycorn

In general:

Good economy = higher demand = higher gas prices

Higher gas prices = slower demand = bad economy.

Hell, remember the Tea Party in 2010? They were supposed to fix the debt...they wound up being cheerleaders for Trumps deficits Originally Posted by WTF
How was Trump suppose to fix anything when he spent four years battling Democrats on everything. I am surprised Trump did as well as he did. As far as Biden he's master of disaster.
there were more things to like about a trump administration than the price of gasoline

like truth

like a care for americans

like really trying to do things he said he would do, instead of lying and then doing the opposite like your abnormal dimocrat

like belling the lying media
Well that and fling pooh, then smell their own fingers. Rinse and repeat, like a 4 year old.
Well that and fling pooh, then smell their own fingers. Rinse and repeat, like a 4 year old. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You seem to like talking about children.
I would rather think of the future with the current players

Never mind. I would rather talk about the past, like when we actually had a future.
How was Trump suppose to fix anything when he spent four years battling Democrats on everything. I am surprised Trump did as well as he did. As far as Biden he's master of disaster. Originally Posted by Levianon17
There shouldn’t have even been an election to steal. Once it was proven that he had to waste nearly an entire term fighting a democrat fairytale, the presidency should’ve been ceded as compensation and all those involved drawn, quartered and chopped up for fertilizer in the rose garden.
and all those involved drawn, quartered and chopped up for fertilizer in the rose garden. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
dont do that

shit is different than manure
dont do that
shit is different than manure Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Fair point. But we are still good to go with drawn, quartered and chopped up. Right?
:woot_ju mp:

Hell, remember the Tea Party in 2010? They were supposed to fix the debt...they wound up being cheerleaders for Trumps deficits Originally Posted by WTF
Shit he lied about anything and everything. Biden will go down in history as the biggest dummy to ever enter politics.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2022, 08:23 PM
there were more things to like about a trump administration than the price of gasoline

like truth

like a care for americans

like really trying to do things he said he would do, instead of lying and then doing the opposite like your abnormal dimocrat

like belling the lying media Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Like truth!!!!:ro flmao:

I thought Trump said he was going to eliminate our debt. I would ask a rhetorical question but I'm not sure you know what that is.

So let me tell you that Trump lied about eliminating our debt.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2022, 08:24 PM
See my above post

Shit he lied about anything and everything. Biden will go down in history as the biggest dummy to ever enter politics. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Like truth!!!!:ro flmao:

I thought Trump said he was going to eliminate our debt. I would ask a rhetorical question but I'm not sure you know what that is.

So let me tell you that Trump lied about eliminating our debt. Originally Posted by WTF

so did Obama who doubled it

what's your point nutty professor?

it's Reagan's fault, right???

bhahahahahaaaa