Guys-What's the first thing you notice when meeting a provider?

After the look of shock, the next worse thing for me is usually the stinging in my eyes....I just hate the smell of pepper-spray!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Guys seem to remember the top of my head lol. I doubt anyone could tell me what color my eyes are.
I notice the eyes first on guys & gals!
Guys seem to remember the top of my head lol. I doubt anyone could tell me what color my eyes are. Originally Posted by London Rayne
London, I'm certain I would remember your eyes.....if they were located on your chest!!
Cpalmson, ^ But damn .. providers are still humans and some of us just happen to have beautiful eyes. I'm sure you've met some civie girls you just wanted to bang... right? LOL. My clients tell me I have beautiful eyes and lips all the time.. so I'm sure everyone doesn't feel that way. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Naomi I agree with you on this one. This is what I meant by demeanor. If you get along and click a little then the sex is that much better. We all know that sex is the object but enjoyment is the goal.
like most have said, I focus on the eyes first, then face, and then the ladies' hands. You can tell a lot about a person by looking at their hands.
What can you tell if she gives you a cross eyed look? She must be crazy about u? rofl
London, I'm certain I would remember your eyes.....if they were located on your chest!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Ok funny man!
FACE! The providers hide them
FACE! The providers hide them Originally Posted by joebob4949
Because we don't want to go to jail! hehe
The first thing I notice is the level of chemistry we seem to have. Sometimes that's communicated through the eyes, maybe the smile, her body language......it always seems to be different from lady to lady.

Physically, I notice all of her all at once, then her face.
Or worse Val.
Or worse Val. Originally Posted by London Rayne
True that ....have you been watching the craigslist killer!? lol
Well, maybe I would notice Val's legs first. WOW. Then London's legs. Mmmm.

Each of you have wonderful attitude. That's so very appealing, especially in such wonderful packaging.
Did you just say I had a wonderful attitude...that's some funny s3it, and don't say it too loud lol. Guess it's because you are a MAN who can appreciate a woman with a brain, and don't need to have your azz kissed because of insecurity issues lol. Man...I may just have to break down and go to Texas!
Yes, I notice brains and beauty. Very sexy, seductive combination.