Daddy

I love Daddy/daughter role play, but am hesitant to use Daddy unless I know they are into same fantasy.

I also like to be called derogatory names too.. ))
I am 45 and started hobbying about two years ago. At that time I almost exclusively saw Asian women, most of whom were in their 30's. As time went by I branched out to white black and brown (I'm a white boy) and have gone through a spurt (pun intended ) of 18-22 year olds. One such 19 year old was chanting,"Fuck that pussy Daddy" and I was simultaneously turned on and horrified. I don't think I like it, or being called baby honey. A couple of girls have said "my love" in email which for whatever reason is very sweet.
I had a Dom who love for me to call him Daddy. I was in my 40's and he was only 11 years older. At first it threw me off, but after a bit - I grew to love it. He took such good care of me and was a special relationship. I don't think I could call anyone else that not only because of my age, but also because it was something so special between he and i.

Now, I do get quite a few request to be "Mommy" won't do this. I am not Domme or want to be in an authority role during sex.
  • 5T3V3
  • 12-22-2014, 10:17 AM
The mind set is what matters for me. A daughter calls her father daddy as does a step-daughter. BUT, many moms also call their husbands daddy. "Daddy can you take out the trash". "should we barbeque tonight, daddy?" It doesn't always have to be incestuous. The term daddy connotes an immediate feeling of intimacy and familiarity that other words just don't. Bottom line ... if it creeps you out don't use it ... if you like it use it ... and I think age play is a little more like you in a diaper shitting on yourself ... but hey that's not my Kink, so I could be wrong