Nancy Pelosi Is A Piece Of Shit

Reports have Hart withdrawing her challenge to the IA HR seat.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/31/i...-nancy-pelosi/

Ya'll may go back to your Nancy Pelosi gang bang. Sick fucks.

I expect a review. Originally Posted by gnadfly

lol
Sheet. I'll be making a video for all to enjoy. Tiny and alexandria will be the teaser warm-up!
  • Tiny
  • 04-01-2021, 07:03 AM
lol
Sheet. I'll be making a video for all to enjoy. Tiny and alexandria will be the teaser warm-up! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Teaser my ass. Everyone loves to see a midget with a massive schlong bang a hot Puerto Rican chica. Or hot Puerto Rican goddess in this case.

We have to get on this now Winn Dixie. I saw Alexandria on the Rachel Maddow show last night. She says we need at least a 10 trillion spending bill (that's 50% of GDP!!!) now to get started on her goals for America. And this is true because estimates are that we'd need $50 trillion to $90 trillion over the next 10 years to really get rolling on Alie's Green New Deal.

And not only is she talking about bankrupting America, she's also continuing to stick her huge, beautiful nose where it doesn't belong. She complained that Biden's proposal only includes $40 billion for public housing, and New York City alone needs at least $40 billion to bring its public housing up to code. I hate to use this word about my soon-to-be significant other, but she BITCHED about how this failure in NYC housing, along with our failure to provide adequate housing, public and private, in many other cities and states, is the United States Congress' fault for not throwing enough money their way. My question would be why can't the fuckers fix their own perceived problems? Emphasis on perceived. We've got more residential square footage per person than any country in the world save Australia, and we spend more on things like air conditioning than anybody. If New York wants to provide all its citizens with wonderful public houses let them have at it. Why do the rest of us have to pay for it?

I've got to get up there and bang some sense into that woman, literally and figuratively. Time to get on the stick.
she's also continuing to stick her huge, beautiful nose where it doesn't belong.
. Originally Posted by Tiny
like a midget in a nudist colony, she keeps walking around sticking her nose in everybody's business
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2021, 07:20 AM
Tiny....wtf you doing watching Madcow?!!!

I can't even watch that silly bitch! She is as bad as Hannity!
  • Tiny
  • 04-01-2021, 10:26 AM
Tiny....wtf you doing watching Madcow?!!!

I can't even watch that silly bitch! She is as bad as Hannity! Originally Posted by WTF
Come on, give 'em a break. Defending every breath of Donald Trump and the progressive left is not an easy way to make a living.

I've watched maybe 30 minutes of both of them combined in the last month, so that's not a lot of data. But Hannity now is in my mind more believable than Maddow. Maddow's an expert at coming up with heart wrenching stories with little basis in fact that appeal to people who buy whatever it is that MSNBC advertises.
Come on, give 'em a break. Defending every breath of Donald Trump and the progressive left is not an easy way to make a living.

I've watched maybe 30 minutes of both of them combined in the last month, so that's not a lot of data. But Hannity now is in my mind more believable than Maddow. Maddow's an expert at coming up with heart wrenching stories with little basis in fact that appeal to people who buy whatever it is that MSNBC advertises. Originally Posted by Tiny
I used to watch Madcow for shits and giggles. But she became so bizarre I couldn’t do it anymore. It was priceless when she thought she had the goods on Trumps taxes. After the extended drum roll she found out Trump paid 38 million that year. She got punked. Her Geraldo Rivera Capone moment.
Did Madcow flirt with her guest AOC last night? Betcha she was thinking the same thoughts as tiny!
  • Tiny
  • 04-01-2021, 12:34 PM
Did Madcow flirt with her guest AOC last night? Betcha she was thinking the same thoughts as tiny! Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm not worried. No flat-chested lesbian with a strap-on can compete with me.
I'm not worried. No flat-chested lesbian with a strap-on can compete with me. Originally Posted by Tiny
yeah but madcow has a closet full of vibrators

or as she calls them when she donates her old ones to the less fortunate, "toys for twats"
  • Tiny
  • 04-01-2021, 01:22 PM
or as she calls them when she donates her old ones to the less fortunate, "toys for twats" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Haha!
Did Madcow flirt with her guest AOC last night? Betcha she was thinking the same thoughts as tiny! Originally Posted by lustylad
I can see it now. madcow wearing nothing but leather chaps and spurs with a huge strap on drilling aoc!
just threw up a little
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2021, 06:20 PM
just threw up a little Originally Posted by winn dixie
Wait until you see Nancy naked!
Wait until you see Nancy naked! Originally Posted by WTF
dim tiddies gonna fall and pull all the wrinkles out. Plus she gonna be face down ass up! Ill gently massage her starfish with a thumb while pounding that puss.
  • Tiny
  • 04-01-2021, 09:42 PM
Ill gently massage her starfish with a thumb. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm calling bull shit on that. Gentle my ass. Not if it's going to be a grudge fuck. You'll probably fist her.

Well, you found a unique use for masks in the age of COVID. Now here's your opportunity to do the same thing with polypropylene gloves -- you should wear one while you're sticking your hand up her ass. It'll keep you from getting shit all over it. I'd tell you to put some lubricant on it first but I know you won't.