I hate to do it, but- I need to....

I have my date set & im going to see about guesting my account. I was @ 1st only going to step back from the E temporarily, but.. After I see how this post went, guys messaging me saying I’m too ugly, or fat (honey, I’m thick).. Someone messaged me and asked about a “so long Special”.. wtf? Some of the guys here are amazingly disrespectful to the ladies, but yet- they’re on a board like this, taking the time out of their day, to get on here and bash, or troll. Why not just skip over something you disagree with that has nothing to do with you, versus engaging in some unnecessary drama? Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Im sorry These men just don't get it.
Times have changed. Laws have changed. Site owners have changed. Verification is a must..
If they cant respect ladies reasons for protecting their freedom/safety ect than THEY are a prob in the community.
I mean FORCING a lady to be reviewed (ESPECIALLY when the policy states different) has been a huge complaint over the years.
We are the ones providing a service. We have the right to run our shop as we see fit.
Like all business experience there are always bitter customers that could never be satisfied and will always have a complaint. The messages you are receiving, well they are a example of whats wrong these days with the hobby and why ladies are flocking to other places and listing them on BAD client reports allowed on other public sites!

Oh and if gents think its NOT happening please pm me LOL I can send you the public forum on other sites!

Again, its unfortunate the response you received.
Btw.. Have you ever seen the movie "Grumpy Old Men"? It was hysterical .. Im often reminded of it when I log on... Not calling anyone old but the bickering/bitching/complaints about women/.. Geez. Its comical !
Its not that serious, but for some this is their ONLY outlet to down talk women...they have been making changes around here. Its improving, just give it time.
I have a no review policy. Im not advertising just as others on this site. I have done my foot work. I also am not doing it in fear of a negative review. I have 2 LOL oh well.. Its due to recent events and also security concerns. As I was informed by the powers that be yesterday. I could always get around it by posting a nude pic in every advert LMAO.. so they cant attach any of my info from off site & they get hit with 10 points for not following review guidelines... see how ridiculous this is... Respect goes both ways. These men need to respect ladies requests as we do theirs. I welcome any gent who HAS SEEN me and wishes to post a review before 05/01/2019!
Btw, just know I keep ALL records and any fake reviews will be held accountable !

Thanks,
Jess

P.S anything anyone else wishes to address with Jess, your welcome to pm me. Instead of deflecting from the true point of her post and trying to re-write eccie policy's to fit your point of view! Thanks!

Quick reference check:
"No-Encounter Report” Policies are selectively granted on ECCIE Worldwide for specific reasons, usually relating to privacy or security for the Upgraded Female Account.

a "no-Encounter Report" policy on ECCIE Worldwide also forfeits your ability to post in the Weekly Update forums or create a Bio Page.

Negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to stand to inform the membership, depending on the circumstances.
Originally Posted by TexasJess

That’s all well and good, but here’s the reality, you have advertised here before.
A little hard for them to extend the same protection they give to true utr girls, whether provider or massage, because they always had a no review policy, they never advertised on this site, they never had a showcase.
That’s the ones protected, not you.
Im sorry These men just don't get it.
Times have changed. Laws have changed. Site owners have changed. Verification is a must..
If they cant respect ladies reasons for protecting their freedom/safety ect than THEY are a prob in the community.
I mean FORCING a lady to be reviewed (ESPECIALLY when the policy states different) has been a huge complaint over the years.
We are the ones providing a service. We have the right to run our shop as we see fit.
Like all business experience there are always bitter customers that could never be satisfied and will always have a complaint. The messages you are receiving, well they are a example of whats wrong these days with the hobby and why ladies are flocking to other places and listing them on BAD client reports allowed on other public sites!

Oh and if gents think its NOT happening please pm me LOL I can send you the public forum on other sites!

Again, its unfortunate the response you received.
Btw.. Have you ever seen the movie "Grumpy Old Men"? It was hysterical .. Im often reminded of it when I log on... Not calling anyone old but the bickering/bitching/complaints about women/.. Geez. Its comical !
Its not that serious, but for some this is their ONLY outlet to down talk women...they have been making changes around here. Its improving, just give it time. Originally Posted by TexasJess
The times have indeed changed, for you.
We still have our jobs, homes, private lives, money.
You fail to see it is you in need of money.
The times have indeed changed, for you.
We still have our jobs, homes, private lives, money.
You fail to see it is you in need of money. Originally Posted by jimmy jump
Lmao. I don't need to advertise here..other places hold their members to a different level so the quality well matches the standards... and if you have ALL that well then darling why are you concerning yourself with "Hoe-Biz" and Eccie policy?
Im sorry your so bitter towards Jess. Sounds like your taking your personal vendetta towards me on Cameron's post.

BUT,I'm afraid we have never met!? LmHao! Who are you again, once again.. I mean the other profile that's been banned? Oh and who is WE? Wait, this is a whole new thread...
That’s all well and good, but here’s the reality, you have advertised here before.
A little hard for them to extend the same protection they give to true utr girls, whether provider or massage, because they always had a no review policy, they never advertised on this site, they never had a showcase.
That’s the ones protected, not you. Originally Posted by jimmy jump
Darling, St.C IS around.. If you have a issue with ECCIE'S policy.. you know the saying "Don't let the door hit you where the God Lord split yeah" You DON'T RUN SHIT AROUND HERE... I'm very well protected under policy's I follow.
RTM is your freind.
You got it wrong, just got off ban, still got 26 points.
RTM is your freind.
You got it wrong, just got off ban, still got 26 points. Originally Posted by jimmy jump
IDK who just got off ban.. and 26 points.
That sounds like a personal problem..maybe WookandaYeahBack has the answers IDK!

But, back to Cameron's post & ...
If you continue to harass me/rude/ect I will ask for advanced directives. I don't play with trolls anymore.
First & last warning to leave me alone!
I figured I’d go ahead & post this here, against my better judgement, lol.. I’m going to be stepping away from ECCIE for a bit & take some much needed time off. I’ll always have my long existing clientele & people That I have been seeing lately. I just won’t be posting here. This isn’t what it used to be. I’ll still be keeping my account active & I’m sure I’ll check out co-Ed & chime in, lol. As far as providing full time, not so much. This s*** is getting out of hand, as far the disrespect from some people. The safety issues (especially being independent), the whole reference issue some of us have & this industry is not exactly consistent. Don’t get me wrong, I f****** love meeting ppl w/ the same kinks & interests. At the same time, this s*** will get to ya here & there- I’m sure some ladies agree with me. I’m nowhere near perfect, never claim to be. But, I always try to make sure you feel comfortable & enjoy yourself! Stay safe y’all!

Xoxo,

CAMERON

P.s.

I will be around checking my inbox for ref request. I’ll try to get back as quickly as possible to your pm’s!
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Camron I wish you the best & I hope the ladies are REALLY paying attention to these posts. The gents responding & reading between the lines.
Why are either of y’all going back & forth? Let it go. Jess, it’s clear this is a guy who will continue to conduct himself as such. This post was only for an informative purpose. And, of course- there’s always going to be the 1 or so ppl who just can’t act right. He’s clearly trying to agitate.

JJ: yes, times have changed, but- what makes you think we don’t have actual jobs, private lives & our own $ as well? I’m sure you have all of the above, since you mentioned it, right? But, here you are, carrying on, on a post I started- to let guys know I was taking a break from the E.

Why post in the 1st place? So there’s no speculation or assumptions on what’s going on, or where I’m at. And to the person that actually replied earlier, saying that that I think I was important enough that people actually cared if I left? Well let me tell you something I think I’m pretty important person and to me that’s all that matters. Now if we could all stay on topic, not bash each other and stop going for everybody’s jugular, it will be a peaceful thing. If you see a comment Or something you don’t like or disagree with that doesn’t necessarily mean you have to jump all over that person and be disrespectful. And that goes both ways ladies, Guys dont find that attractive. And guys ladies don’t find it attractive when you troll.
Camron I wish you the best & I hope the ladies are REALLY paying attention to these posts. The gents responding & reading between the lines. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Thank you doll. Stay safe and avoid all the trolls. Just not go back-and-forth with them it’s what they want.
Thank you doll. Stay safe and avoid all the trolls. Just not go back-and-forth with them it’s what they want. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Yes Indeed !!

XoXo,
Jess
oops
This has been informative and funny. Please carry on.

• BLM69
  • 05-04-2019, 09:02 PM
Actually Not. I got a confirmation yesterday from mods.
I dont need to attempt anything... Whats wrong luv? Too many mods in ole Dallas...

I suggest you go do your homework...

No-Encounter Report” Policies are selectively granted on ECCIE Worldwide for specific reasons, usually relating to privacy or security for the Upgraded Female Account.

a no-Encounter Report policy on ECCIE Worldwide also forfeits your ability to post in the Weekly Update forums or create a Bio Page.

Negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to stand to inform the membership, depending on the circumstances.

I sir have security concerns like the rest of the ladies going UTR and Im not posting in weekly updates...
Yes I Bossed Up. Lol...
Catch up babe!

Hope this answers some of the gents questions on the matter. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Trust me, if you advertise here, encounter can go up! This site was built for men to exchange information, PM SC and ask him, encounters go up everywhere on this site, you only see what you see. If you had security concerns you wouldn't be here trying to pick up tricks daily 24/7

Gentlemen, do as you please and share every encounter with some honesty, good or bad and don't worry about backlash, it's all a bunch of hot air from emotional people. Boss up my brothers! TJ remembers our last dance here, 90 day or 6 moths ban? Remind me please
Trust me, if you advertise here, encounter can go up! This site was built for men to exchange information, PM SC and ask him, encounters go up everywhere on this site, you only see what you see. If you had security concerns you wouldn't be here trying to pick up tricks daily 24/7

Gentlemen, do as you please and share every encounter with some honesty, good or bad and don't worry about backlash, it's all a bunch of hot air from emotional people. Boss up my brothers! TJ remembers our last dance here, 90 day or 6 moths ban? Remind me please Originally Posted by BLM69

Lmao. I no longer advertise here.
Not only that luv.. Our last dance was in Dallas your TROLLING Houston now and only way I would contact u would be if I needed advise on where to get my oil changed !

Oh and btw... Ion need to debate with you...
Your still living in fear of a turkey baster lmao...

No.. But SERIOUSLY all jokes aside. I really am simply stating for some ladies because with management and ownership of sites switching over there is a high risk for ladies right now it's not about lady's trying to hide behind Services there needs to be a different way for guys to exchange information without publicly exploiting the ladies and putting us at danger that's what I'm saying all bulshit aside that's where I'm at I wish we could all come to a common understanding to where the ladies and gents to get along and review without exposing us so much so to LE.

Btw I have a ANOTHER review on the way...

Dance with me when your ready to change the oil in my car until then..
Just know you wont change shit else !

Im starting to miss WD lol...

I KNOW I ruffled sum feathers now because I brought the real trolls out and thanks for letting Houston know I've Tangled with the best of the best of the trolls and I'm still standing by the way your ban was fraud I wasn't even supposed to have been banned and I bet you that won't happen around 2 NEW SHERIFF'S IN TOWN DADDY LMAO

My number is in my signature...
If your up for that oil change !