Remember the crud?

I'm blaming a democratic president NOT for the disease but for the stonewalling and that is all Obama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What you are sayin is unless Obama admits to what ever wild accusation you are coming up with at the time he is Stonewalling.
Maybe you can't read very well, I made very few claims. I asked questions and stated theories. I never said that this was a middle eastern illness, I said that it looks just the same. I never said that illegals have brought it in, I said that the White House is stonewalling the investigation to see where it did come from. The "crud" that we experienced is real. Ask most Gulf War vets. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The" few claim"s are all pointed at Obama one way or another. How about this theory, The "crud as you call it was brought back by the gulf war Vets so that is where it came from. Your claim of the gulf war makes more sense than the immigrants so maybe its not Obama doing any type off "stonewalling"

I am a true idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There. Now it makes sense. Glad to help, U'ra!
There. Now I never make sense. Glad to help, U'ra! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FIFY
There. Now it makes sense. Glad to help, U'ra! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You fixed another one, Whiny! You're on a roll now!

Maybe you can't read very well, I made very few claims. I asked questions and stated theories. I never said that this was a middle eastern illness, I said that it looks just the same. I never said that illegals have brought it in, I said that the White House is stonewalling the investigation to see where it did come from. The "crud" that we experienced is real. Ask most Gulf War vets. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Like I asked, where is your proof? You claim the White House is stonewalling the investigation, I'm asking for proof. Maybe you can't read. Maybe you are the original source of infection.
The pilgrims wiped out plenty of my family already. I'm a First Nation. Originally Posted by slingblade

Your people came from Europe and East Asia... Welcome Brother!
You fixed another one, Whiny! You're on a roll now!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's a thankless job, but someone's got to do it.

The fact that I operate a glory hole inside the Salina Bus Station's mens room is a thankless job, but someone's got to do it.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COIdiot, your 25-30 daily visitors may not regularly express their thanks, but I am sure they are appreciative of your efforts.

Like I asked, where is your proof? You claim the White House is stonewalling the investigation, I'm asking for proof. Maybe you can't read. Maybe you are the original source of infection. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
Isn't that the beauty of a political stonewall. You are the only with the power to do it, the only with a motive to do it, and unless someone actually admits to it then it can't be proved....especially to a bunch of idiots. Do you realize that Nixon stonewalled the Watergate investigation but there was no proof at the time that he did but everyone knew.

As for the claim about the Persian Gulf, I was there, I came down with it as did so many others, we came back. (wonder why they gave us all of those shots?)
Isn't that the beauty of a political stonewall. You are the only with the power to do it, the only with a motive to do it, and unless someone actually admits to it then it can't be proved....especially to a bunch of idiots. Do you realize that Nixon stonewalled the Watergate investigation but there was no proof at the time that he did but everyone knew.

As for the claim about the Persian Gulf, I was there, I came down with it as did so many others, we came back. (wonder why they gave us all of those shots?) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The only stonewall is between your ears...
The only stonewall is between your ears... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Have you ever considered actually contributing to the forum?
Have you ever considered actually contributing to the forum? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
LMFAO like you ever have whiffy, and you tube...

As for the claim about the Persian Gulf, I was there, I came down with it as did so many others, we came back. (wonder why they gave us all of those shots?) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So what you are saying is you are full of shit. You can't backup your your original statement. You are the one that is an idiot once again. And I never said anything about your service in the military, but I don't believe all of your bullshit stories either.
Why don't you tell us all what me original statement was again. I'd like to hear it.
Claimed the white house was sending sick children all over the USA then stonewalling a investigation.