Should trump resign now?

if yous say so, Tooty Stinkfoot Whisperer

Yssup Hoe Hummer Rider will now rtm this post as "illegal underage anime gurl"

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Let me ask you a serious question. Have you ever jacked off using a can of cream of mushroom soup?
Let me ask you a serious question. Have you ever jacked off using a can of cream of mushroom soup? Originally Posted by Little Monster

No. have you?
No. have you? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes I have. Give it a try dude, it's freaking awesome. The trick is you gotta nuke it for 45 seconds first.
Yes I have. Give it a try dude, it's freaking awesome. The trick is you gotta nuke it for 45 seconds first. Originally Posted by Little Monster

if yous say so
I hope you considered opening it first. But I doubt it.

Yes I have. Give it a try dude, it's freaking awesome. The trick is you gotta nuke it for 45 seconds first. Originally Posted by Little Monster
  • oeb11
  • 09-22-2020, 04:52 PM
Let me ask you a serious question. Have you ever jacked off using a can of cream of mushroom soup? Originally Posted by Little Monster

Only from a denizen of the Under troll World - could this concept appear.
Best have a damn good can opener, and an accurate microwave - or join the line to the ladies' rooms~!
hospital ER's are busy enough without this sort of 'JackAssOff ' nonsense!

No. have you? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

ew, thats disgusting to use on your pipe.

I jacked off so much during this corona shit my dick is actually fucked up and I'm a little nervous might see a doctor soon not sure.

Good news is I can't jack off anymore. So, my days are becoming a bit more productive.

Another positive is that I am now conserving semen and will bust a huge load after the healing process.

One more positive is that I can tell everyone anonymously about it on an online forum.

I actually bought a blow job machine off of amazon. It likes spins and jacks you off automatically. I think that shit fucked up my dick, because it wasn't hurting until I used that thing. I think the spinning caused a bit too much friction. Either way, that bullshit is going in the garbage.
I jacked off so much during this corona shit my dick is actually fucked up and I'm a little nervous might see a doctor soon not sure.

Good news is I can't jack off anymore. So, my days are becoming a bit more productive.

Another positive is that I am now conserving semen and will bust a huge load after the healing process.

One more positive is that I can tell everyone anonymously about it on an online forum.

I actually bought a blow job machine off of amazon. It likes spins and jacks you off automatically. I think that shit fucked up my dick, because it wasn't hurting until I used that thing. I think the spinning caused a bit too much friction. Either way, that bullshit is going in the garbage. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

ahem.. did you use lube? if you didn't do that, that's your problem.
ahem.. did you use lube? if you didn't do that, that's called a you problem. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
FTFY... The older I get, the more I try to stay hip and speak the language of the youngsters. I even said "whatevs" the other day. I have to admit that I was kind of disgusted with myself. I'm all over the fucking place with my midlife crisis. I need to just increase my life insurance policies and buy my motorcycle and kill myself on it. I don't want to do so, but I'm realistic enough to know that people like me have no business on a speed bike... I drive way too fast in my vehicles. If I had a speed bike like I want, I'm pretty much fucked.

And to stick to the topic of this thread, Trump is never going to resign when he very well might win again. I don't think he will, but Biden is likely to come across as even a bigger buffoon than he is during the debates. It's just a matter of how much people want Trump gone to elect someone like Biden because you can't really vote for him on the merits based on his damn near 50 years as a political servant.

I believe Biden will be elected by how much so many people hate Trump, but that prediction means absolutely jack shit until 11/4/2020.
FTFY... The older I get, the more I try to stay hip and speak the language of the youngsters. I even said "whatevs" the other day. I have to admit that I was kind of disgusted with myself. I'm all over the fucking place with my midlife crisis. I need to just increase my life insurance policies and buy my motorcycle and kill myself on it. I don't want to do so, but I'm realistic enough to know that people like me have no business on a speed bike... I drive way too fast in my vehicles. If I had a speed bike like I want, I'm pretty much fucked.

And to stick to the topic of this thread, Trump is never going to resign when he very well might win again. I don't think he will, but Biden is likely to come across as even a bigger buffoon than he is during the debates. It's just a matter of how much people want Trump gone to elect someone like Biden because you can't really vote for him on the merits based on his damn near 50 years as a political servant.

I believe Biden will be elected by how much so many people hate Trump, but that prediction means absolutely jack shit until 11/4/2020. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Can we start a go fund me for lucas boy to get a motorcycle?
Can we start a go fund me for lucas boy to get a motorcycle?
Originally Posted by winn dixie
While you’re at it, raise money for Twitler’s wall. Doesn’t look like Mexico is going to pay after all.

Oooops, that’s been done, Winnsy. How’d that work out for you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I actually bought a blow job machine off of amazon. It likes spins and jacks you off automatically. I think that shit fucked up my dick, because it wasn't hurting until I used that thing. I think the spinning caused a bit too much friction. Either way, that bullshit is going in the garbage. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
  • oeb11
  • 09-23-2020, 10:22 AM
Thank you - yr/hh/tm!
right saying buffoons "say it 3 x and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,"