Bideninflation

BidenInflation is an immoral tax on low and middle income families.

BIDENOMICS: Two-thirds of voters say the economy is getting WORSE for their family under Senile Biden

https://twitter.com/i/status/1791200338575278353
BidenInflation is an immoral tax on low and middle income families.

Originally Posted by berryberry
... Too Right, mate! ... Bidenomics STINKS! ...

BidenInflation is SKY HIGH!... What's needed is MAGANOMICS!

#### Salty
Shelter inflation in the United States under Senile Biden remains a major issue as it stands at 5.5%.

Inflation for homeowners was 5.8% in April while inflation for renters was 5.4%.

The median national rent price for a single family home is nearly $2,000/month.

Meanwhile, the median payment for homebuyers is now nearly $2,900/month.
i just wonder what the deniers say to themselves when they buy gas or groceries or pay their utilities . do they repeat what they say on here or do they say to themselves, i dont care what it costs , he just cant , he just cant be , he just cant become , grrrrrrr. sounds really painful .

anyway i will contribute to inflated items not mentioned that are very important to every household.

walmart cream filled donuts 2020 2.50 for 1/2 dozen now 4.24

pepsi shop n save 5 for 5 , 2 liter 2020 now 2 for 5
I use to get rice cakes, they doubled.
More consequences of Senile Biden's Inflation

WALL STREET JOURNAL: "Adjusted for inflation, net worth was up just 0.7% through Senile Biden’s first three years, compared with 16% through Trump’s first three years."

Not to mention, AMP tips and provider rates are up 20%
Not to mention, AMP tips and provider rates are up 20% Originally Posted by oltimega
I know of 2 in the local area- AMPs who upped their hourly rate, to 60 from 50 dollars per hour- but TiPS are the same as they were before. I will also say- I've seen an uptick in the ladies who are putting more items on the MENU lately.
More Biden Inflation

Days under Biden gas has been above $3 a gallon: 1,107

Days under Trump gas was above $3 a gallon: 0