Reasons why some providers wont see AA men

• Chloe
  • 07-19-2017, 07:28 AM
[QUOTE=jokacz;1059749503]I seem to recall a young AA dude that was all over you like a twenty dollar suit at one of the parties. Maybe the Absolute had an effect on your memory. j/k

Yes I do remember and he was adorable! I just don't have that happen very often and it wasn't an appointment it was a meet and greet party. Stop being a fucktard and making condescending remarks that doesn't make you look cool or make me look bad, it makes you look like a jealous masogonist and you really are a cool guy. Just be you don't fall into this junior high club here lol.
Chloe, it was a joke!

I guess notes of thanks are a bygone courtesy as well....
Nevertheless, you are welcome. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Sorry, Pauly..... Thank you very much.
I did miss that quote and thanks again for pointing that out.
It may not always seem like it, but I do appreciate the help and assistance.

Peace
PK
To each his/her own, but 90% of the providers from this board in Upstate NY see AA men. So while there may be a few who won't, and I do mean a few. There's plenty who do and will.

Keep that in mind
All men are jackass's, no matter the race/age/sex oration some are just better at it than others??? just askin
To each his/her own, but 90% of the providers from this board in Upstate NY see AA men. So while there may be a few who won't, and I do mean a few. There's plenty who do and will.

Keep that in mind Originally Posted by blackops2424
It's certainly more prevalent with BP gals. Some of the reasons may be personal but i think it's mostly a reflection of their pimps/handlers.
ain't we really talking about BP providers and clients, in general? Yiz all got me agreein' with that commie jokatz ....... this is a SHITBIRD thread WTFUCK!!!!! Besides, does anybody care who's fuckn' who? Modtard Loki and fuckn' Paulie are sure fun though......
Hey -- don't hate. That's the way I roll.... Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Hey, what's wrong with enjoying a modified tens unit with an electrified sounding rod between friends?
I have never had an AA client that was a problem in the least. They've always been respectful, fun, and treated me very well...

...with the exception of one weirdo that was just a weird crazy person but I didn't chalk that up to race at all. Crazy weirdos come in all colors. This one just liked to talk about himself in the third person the whole time lmao...

But yeah, I'm one of the ones with no problem seeing black guys or guys from any nationality or ethnicity. To each their own. Everyone has preferences.
Maybe you AA gentlemen should take a more direct approach:
http://binghamton.backpage.com/MenSe...a-ass/23521028

Kiss my 'AA' ass - 29
Enlarge Picture
I'm sick and tired of being discriminated against in these ads. I just got robbed last month, but you don't see me racial profiling. The way some of you look, you have no right to judge anyone. With that said, I'm going to let you ladies do the work, from now on.

I have a rose garden, and I'm generous. There is nothing 'cheap' about me. BUT, you better look right. AND, you had better not waste MY time.

If you're serious about your roses, please respond (directly) to this ad with a pic and your number. Gone
Poster's age: 29

29 and looking for hookers?

I didn't even consider it until I was past 60.

And that was just because I was sick of the games and women's bullshit.
I didn't even consider it until I was past 60.
Originally Posted by jokacz
2017 minus lesser than or equal to 2009 plus greater than 60 equals... holy shit, father time.
2017 minus lesser than or equal to 2009 plus greater than 60 equals... holy shit, father time. Originally Posted by Ceremony
Don't forget ASPD before that. LOL
Don't forget ASPD before that. LOL Originally Posted by jokacz
Honestly. Good for you for not hanging up your proverbial spurs.
Don't forget ASPD before that. LOL Originally Posted by jokacz
Honestly. Good for you for not hanging up your proverbial spurs. Originally Posted by Ceremony
mmmmmm I don't feel younger than I am
but nice try guy's
Thanks