So taylor runs an "AD" just so she can whine..... What a waste of space....

• Logic
  • 02-06-2011, 12:27 PM
hahahaha, this is better the an episode of YnR!!
then be the bigger person here. If she continues to attack you don't add fuel to her fire Originally Posted by geniusman
I am the bigger person...... I used have over a 100lbs on her but last time I met her she was growing!
  • Jaleh
  • 02-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Imagine that...

A few months later I wrote that same little gals first review..... Originally Posted by Whispers
i just wanted to be under Jaleh....smooches girl
at this point I dont think she cares if shes banned. No offense whispers your a cool guy but you bring to much negativity to these boards.. its sappost to be fun and you suck the fun right out of almost every thread... Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
but but isn't that what draws you to look at his threads If you say no, then why did you or any one else for that matter, come and open a thread that you know he started. The title suggest the thread is for his right now obsession. So if you wanna stay out of the drama, Stay off his threads! If he jumps on another thread, hmmm IGNORE him! Ignore is your friend! I will continue to keep him off my ignore! I like the entertainment!
  • Jaleh
  • 02-06-2011, 08:38 PM
i just wanted to be under Jaleh....smooches girl Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Im trying to come to Houston this week mamas.. I hope to see you there.. Or if your in dallas, call me sxxy
Please Close this Thread.

Stay Tuned for something much bigger and much more exciting!
What type of man picks on a women?
I think it is time for you move on to a new forum.
A real man never insults a women , no matter what! no matter who started it. Grow the F' UP!
What type of man picks on a women?
I think it is time for you move on to a new forum.
A real man never insults a women , no matter what! no matter who started it. Grow the F' UP! Originally Posted by gigabitbucket
You, sir, are an idiot. Instead of telling others to grow the fuck up, learn to think for yourself rather than living your life by the rhetoric that's been bashed into your head. Learn to respect women enough to hold them account for their own actions.
Come on Randall... All of his reviews are about one provider and all but one post about her as well..... Can't you recognize a boy in love?... Or even a lady posing as a boy in love? I seldom trust or give credence to any poster whose only comments involve a single provider......
Second handle.....say it ain't soooo....cause that would be terms for a BAN....I hope a MOD is looking into that!!
Come on Randall... All of his reviews are about one provider and all but one post about her as well..... Can't you recognize a boy in love?... Or even a lady posing as a boy in love? I seldom trust or give credence to any poster whose only comments involve a single provider...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Eh, I had no interest in posting history or review history after that load of crap he dumped on this thread.

Interesting though...
I had to put TM on my ignore list she has become Delusional she thinks I want another freebie and then said there is no such thing as free sex I call bullshit got it free from her. She was not the first and will not be the last freebie for me either I have had others and I am sure most guys have had free one or two in the civie world. Hell my dad had two women pay him I guess it is in my genes.

Oh yes and TM is blaming me for getting her banned and she brought on all that herself when she published that she gave me a freebie and I told her not to. She likes the attention other wise why would she continue to have these fight with Whispers she likes the abuse.

So wake up WKs there is a reason for this behavior she is getting something out of it.
anybody with major post numbers really needs a life, too funny little men.
get a life!
any guy with an ava of Bruce Lee has to have serious issues, can you say little prick.
and
If you can read, just from this site, I have posted for2 women , seen a few more, but not worth my time to post about...

Whimpers , I have heard you are a big fat man, I can see way you need a forum like this to pick on women. Afraid a women might fight back if you actually confronted them in person. geees! yes y'all he is a big fat old man! nothing made up about that $#!+
and dont PM me, I am not interested in your crap!
  • Mokoa
  • 02-08-2011, 01:02 PM
I will take this opportunity to remind everyone to review Rules 1, 3 and 4 of the Forum Guidelines before posting.