Top Two Kinks? Mine are.....

1. Having Dallas Rain do me.
2. Doing Dallas Rain. Originally Posted by myfavhobby
Mmmm hell yeaaaa..wish you were gonna be in new orleans next month!

I have a fetish that I luv luv luv...well maybe not a fetish,BUTT a real turn on..
I oil my ass up and have a guy put his cock on top and slide it while I squeeze it with my booty....mmmm yummmmm hot!
Facesitting and strap on training.
Hmmm FancyLady....I have to say that IS hot stuff
Some good ones on this list!

1. Prefer toys (over pegging) and seeing how far I can take a whole hand inside me and feeling it through my skin.

2. Bucket list: DP or DPP.
Being turned into a sissy cuckold husband by my loving hey sensually dominant wife. Sadly will always only be a fantasy.
Ian..try MsAthena..she can make you her bitch hubby
Spanked long and hard, and ass play.
Any Houston mature (45+) ladies up for fun?
-got a wicked foot fetish that's only getting worse with age; I have a thing for well pedicured deep nail beds and red polish, size is unimportant, I love to worship, massage and finish with a footjob

-I love a long tongue...

-I love to go down on a woman, front and back.....
Because of my recent foot experience
I have to say

Having my toes and feet tickled and sucked on

and if this is considered a kink...I love being fingered until I cum--or squirt..
I had posted earlier that my two favorite kinks are:
1.) A sensual pegging
2.) Snowballing
StaceyMay has reminded me that I also love to get soaked by a very able squirter!
I think I need to visit Texas!
...I love being fingered until I cum--or squirt.. Originally Posted by StaceyMay
Yes she does
Hard to pick just 2 but i'll say face sitting, her on me, and squirting. +100₩ if combined.

List subject to change with whatever new activities Dallas comes up with each visit.
Ok my turn

#1 bathing a women so she is super relaxed.

#2 eating her ass while fingering her pussy until it takes her breath away.
mine are:
anal play - giving and recieving (vibes, beads, dildos, fingers, grabbing, running my hand across a womans ass)

Edgeing - love it when my GF teases me then I blow in her mouth but she keeps playing with my head.