Here's an interesting twist...

What the fuck does old white money have to do white anything you moron? Sort of a racist post dont you think? Only old white men have businesses and only old white men determine where police patrol? Give me a fucking break. Originally Posted by sjomonty
I am just plain white trash from UPSET NEW YORK dipshit! And I am the farthest thing from a racist.
Well damn...what have I been doing all this time without you telling me what to do?

troll - (according to urban dictionary)
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

So tell me again, exactly, how your comments pertain at all to my original post? No...you're not a cock sucking troll there trolling OCCIFER Cb2285.

Occifer is in the hookered-on-phonics, volume 13. Get your copy yet, occifer?

You do know I don't come up with all the witty remarks all by my stupid-fucking-hooker-self...we collaborate to come on here and fuck with slobbyists like you. Pretty sure they're laughing AT you...not with you. Buh-bye Occifer Cb2285.

I told you I wouldn't see you. You are not entitled to my services. Get over yourself Po-Po-Cb2285 Originally Posted by Gabrielle
You already defined the word troll. We didn't need an example to follow up with.
You already defined the word troll. We didn't need an example to follow up with. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
The Indy’s cunt squad is infecting ECCIE. They want to fuck with hobbyists.
Well of course they want to fuck with hobbyists.
Isn't that the whole point of these sites??
Isn't that the whole point of these sites?? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I am trying to make a "context clue" and "with being the difference" joke here and coming up snake eyes....
Isn't that the whole point of these sites?? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
They want to get paid to fuck hobbyists. But they are fucking with hobbyists. Just read what’s going on on TOS. GabZini is trying to smear CB as LE without a shred of evidence. If you’re paying attention, it’s obvious. Why support these people.
I don't read Indy's anymore. I'm no longer a member.
Dropping Indy's reduced my stress levels immensely.

That and my WHAT THE FUCK? meter rarely goes off now.

As for CB being LE
I would just check and see if the encounters he wrote about resulted in arrests or not.
I don't read Indy's anymore. I'm no longer a member.
Dropping Indy's reduced my stress levels immensely.

That and my WHAT THE FUCK? meter rarely goes off now. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
You know what I’m sayin.
Yeah, I do.

How about this for a new poll?

Should I STFU or nah?
Voting choices would be
A. Pictures of the fish I catch?
B. Pictures of my boobs?

Dammit, Jinny. You left out Option C for both
Dammit, Jinny. You left out Option C for both Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
They want to get paid to fuck hobbyists. But they are fucking with hobbyists. Originally Posted by bambino
Awww well if you don't like it...the ignore button works on your end too (all of you trolls). To continue to jump on everything I say because I have an email list of hobby emails and I didn't invite bambini-stalker to a HH, be my guest. At least you'll have less time to speak negatively about/to other people.

I post info that the community should be aware of and y'all troll it? This is rhetorical...I will not be visiting this thread again.

On the bright side...it may take a year, it may take five...
When decrim happens there will be little room for y'all...because we can then, legally, educate the younger ones (younger to the business...not actual age) and teach them how NOT to end up with clients who don't like whores.

Bye Now
I will not be visiting this thread again.
Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Is that a promise?
On the bright side...it may take a year, it may take five...
When decrim happens there will be little room for y'all...because we can then, legally, educate the younger ones (younger to the business...not actual age) and teach them how NOT to end up with clients who don't like whores. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Who's We? You and the voices inside your head?

Personally, I have zero trouble or issues with any other provider and have only had pleasant exchanges with each of them.

Educate the younger hobbyists? Get over yourself, Professor Gab. Take a lesson from some of the other providers on here.

*Can anyone tell me how to ignore a member on here? I'm not sure how, but if I could ignore this psycho the experience on the site would be much more pleasant.*
Cb
That option can be found in your user control panel
I used it myself for the first time ever last week.