No aganecies= no fun

I am having a blast reading this. Gives me something to look forward to every day and since I haven't even been in Texas this year I am not at all affected by the meltdown. Will be soon though and am really looking forward to a couple visits.
Thinck of me as the wailing wall........come and wail anytime you like.......I am here for you.
LMFAO!!
Threads like this are the result of not having any hot providers to fuck.

If we had a good supply of talented girls we would be too busy to rant over the lack of them.

Kinda hard to get it up when the same 7-8 girls post ads here and you've already fucked them enough times.

Almost like being married to them.

And it's also the reason that providers down here will disappear.

And guys like me have no interest in spending money to waste time.

So looks like flying to Houston is the solution for me.

R
I'm in ck as long as louigi and cunthunter come too. Lol Originally Posted by rjdiner
I'll be digging into my email files from back when like 2011 to 2014.

Funny how several San Antonio ladies have already glommed my post.

One pm read ROADTRIP!!! She has a long memory. And a very firm bustline. Among other qualities.

Venue opportunities I still have. Days of week are tough since events in Austin and San Antonio crowd the calendar a bit. But adjustments can be made. As I am already doing in other communities of interest.

But "mid-week" days seem to work better for all hands.

With proper advance planning we could possibly attract visitors from SA, H-town and other spots. Maybe even some gents, not just ladies. Of course we'd definitely expect to entertain our local lovelies.