The new phony campaign against elitists by empty-headed Republicans

go to parlor.com as an alternate social media. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I think that should be parler.com
I think that should be parler.com Originally Posted by Ducbutter

right i was doing it from memory.
This whole notion of elitists and elitist universities poisoning the minds of our children and society in general is such empty-headed nonsense. It's a baseless ruse created by political activists looking for some new wedge issue. Even Donald Trump brags about his time at an Ivy League school. Now we see that Tucker Carlson's lead writer is an Ivy guy. Have any of you heard Carlson ranting and raving about the evils of elite Ivy universities? It's revealing to understand that those rants were probably written by a proud graduate of an Ivy school. This is how disingenuous the nonsense has become. There's a reason so many Republicans are jumping ship on their own party's president. He's a rudderless, amoral egomaniac, that's why. This culture war he is elevating and throwing gas on is a side-show, a distraction. Both political parties have it's extreme weirdos. Looters and phonies on the left, and skin heads and phonies on the right. We need to find a solid footing. We need to choose leaders who care about the people they lead. I see Ben Sasse as someone to pay attention to. Not Mitch McConnell. I like John Kasich. He's a guy who is conservative yet reasonable and committed to his constituents. The swamp has worsened under President Trump. Special interests are brazenly directing government agencies with a goal to amp up profits and make public interest regulations disappear. Commonsense servant-leaders have been quieted as a self-indulgent, untrustworthy president relentlessly blathers his foolishness in speech after speech. One week it's this hoax, the next week it's another hoax. More excuses. More failures. Is it a conspiracy that more and more former high-level White House staffers are exposing Trump's shallow values, inattention to detail and his disinterest in reading critical information? And is it a conspiracy that there are so many different people writing books about the Trump train-wreck? Swallow hard, accept that we were fooled by this flim flam man, and move on. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
You didn't mention the empty headed Democrats who have made several attempts to oust this President from office but to no avail. Now you dorks think you can defeat him in an election with a brain dead geriatric fucking pedophile like Joe Biden, lol. Dumb on.