Girl (or Guy) Watching

Or remove said garment would be what PJ really wants. I'd be happy to help you with removal.
No Lord Tudor! Mean is when she doesn't show up and you've already taken your pill.

Originally Posted by John Bull

Yeah, I've already experienced this kind of cruelty.
Charles I do not think anyone is calling you creepy, or dorky. I think they may be calling your post about women being cock teasers creepy because that is how it came across. I am sure you didn't mean it in this way, but when I hear a man calling young women who dress/act sexy a bunch of cock teasers I feel like that is just one step away from saying (She is asking for it).

Most women especially college age, or younger dress sexy to impress each other,or to imitate what they see in the media.Very few do it in an attempt to torture horny men. Try not to take it too seriously.Just enjoy the view. Originally Posted by Becky
It's not the dressing/acting sexy that bothers me. Indeed, it is to be enjoyed. I don't call that cock teasing. It's the stringing a guy along with no intention of follow through just to play with his emotions. That, I call cock-teasing. And cruel. And I experienced it a lot (at least in my opinion). It gave me a very jaded view of women's intentions.
It gave me a very jaded view of women's intentions. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
And a fun personality.
And a fun personality. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Bait...bait...
It's not the dressing/acting sexy that bothers me. Indeed, it is to be enjoyed. I don't call that cock teasing. It's the stringing a guy along with no intention of follow through just to play with his emotions. That, I call cock-teasing. And cruel. And I experienced it a lot (at least in my opinion). It gave me a very jaded view of women's intentions. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Thank you, that makes more sense. I agree with you that it is cruel .Unfortunately I think that it is also something that men , and women do to each other although with women the needs may be more emotional,or in some situations financial instead of physical. Whatever the situation it is not right to deliberately mislead anyone.

I am afraid that most of us at some point have been the one to mislead as well as the one getting lead.The good news is most people mature , and prefer to avoid the drama that those types of situations can bring into their lives.

There are many cruel people out there, but there are also many good ones who just want to do the best they can to be fair, and decent.
That, I call cock-teasing. And cruel. And I experienced it a lot (at least in my opinion). It gave me a very jaded view of women's intentions. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
charlestudor - "I saw one lady who was probably in her mid 30s, wore a provocative top, no wedding band, long blondish hair, jeans, and "fuck-me" 3" stilettos."

I see girls like that in airports all the time - with their boyfriends. It amazes me they can look so cheap in public like that, particularly with their guys.

Conversely I always dress down, I don't like being looked at in airports and you never know what kind of creep you'll be sitting next to on the plane.

Leah Ireland