Jim Jordan Doesn't Care if You "Whack off" in a Communal Shower

It’s “ you are” ignorant trumptard. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
+1s. He most certainly is.

LOLLING!
It’s “ you are” ignorant trumptard. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
God you’re fucking stupid. I’m parroting you’re buddy HoeDummer you retard.
+1s. He most certainly is.

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

it must be difficult for you to hold back your inner Yssup Riser and act like a Canuck.

is Clarksville a suburb of Toronto?
It’s “you are” ignorant trumptard. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
He's mocking the lame-ass lingo used by your faux Canuck butt buddy, you Grubered moron.

Now answer the question I asked you in post #32, you chickenshit twiddletwat!
He's mocking the lame-ass lingo used by your faux Canuck butt buddy, you Grubered moron.

Now answer the question I asked you in post #32, you chickenshit twiddletwat! Originally Posted by lustylad
Jax just got Mossed and doesn’t realize it. Whadda dumbfuck.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMYTBTWL_4
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2019, 08:45 AM
hilarious to watch the DPST's degenerate into pee Wee Hermann rhetoric.

and a shame - they have nothing cogent or constructive to contribute.

hh and j666 - read SR's posts - take a lesson and consider elevating the level of discourse from your third grade scataology obsessed level to an adult level of debate and discourse.

I do not believe either are capable of such.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2019, 09:30 AM
hilarious to watch the DPST's degenerate into pee Wee Hermann rhetoric.

and a shame - they have nothing cogent or constructive to contribute.

hh and j666 - read SR's posts - take a lesson and consider elevating the level of discourse from your third grade scataology obsessed level to an adult level of debate and discourse.

I do not believe either are capable of such. Originally Posted by oeb11
Wow oeb11 it appears there are many kinds of juvenile posters in this forum. Those below appear to be Trump supporters.

God you’re fucking stupid. I’m parroting you’re buddy HoeDummer you retard. Originally Posted by bambino
it must be difficult for you to hold back your inner Yssup Riser and act like a Canuck.

is Clarksville a suburb of Toronto? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

! Originally Posted by lustylad

Now answer the question I asked you in post #32, you chickenshit twiddletwat! Originally Posted by lustylad

Hey oeb11, I dont give a care what fucking you think and don’t need your guidance chirping teats the likes of yous, Mr. Microsoft Help Desk. Maybe if you’d taken care of business in Edmonton, you’d still be getting your axle greased on the nearby res and not had to leave in utter disgrace likely.

Yous sound like a parrot with Tourette’s Syndrome.
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2019, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the confirmation, DPST - you label yourself incapable.
Jim Jordan has more character in his left pinky than all the dim-retards in Congress put together. And his record as a Buckeye wrestler was 150-1. Four-time state champion. He would pin your ugly weasel ass to the mat in less than 10 seconds if you dared to question his character to his face. But everyone knows you don't have the balls to do that. Originally Posted by lustylad
Jerry Sandusky, Joe Paterno and Jim Jordan ? All part of Lustys Shower Boys Fan Club? We really dont care what your pud pulling buddy's records were in college sports Lusty. Jim Jordan's character is based on his record as a college wrestler? You really should find some new heroes Lusty.
You really should find some new heroes Lusty. Originally Posted by themystic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

• oeb11
  • 11-10-2019, 02:43 PM
Jerry Sandusky, Joe Paterno and Jim Jordan ? All part of Lustys Shower Boys Fan Club? We really dont care what your pud pulling buddy's records were in college sports Lusty. Jim Jordan's character is based on his record as a college wrestler? You really should find some new heroes Lusty. Originally Posted by themystic

It's Baaack!!!!
Wagers on how many days to the next "Nazi" allegation toward conservatives.???
A week or less - my bet.
Wow oeb11 it appears there are many kinds of juvenile posters in this forum. Originally Posted by WTF

He's just the smallest of the lot. Probably under 30 years old.
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2019, 03:00 PM
Unable to look in a mirror - such pathetic excuse for discourse.

Thank you - poster.
Are your feelings hurt you Republican Nationalist, Conservative, Reactionary Right, crybaby?