Spanking!!

Your panties tag is sticking up Missi. I think you did that on purpose to earn your spanking. Best bend over and pull your panties down...
Your panties tag is sticking up Missi. I think you did that on purpose to earn your spanking. Best bend over and pull your panties down... Originally Posted by Krunkman

it is even worse than that. i'm such a perfectionist i couldn't stand the tag showing through the material in the photo, so i pulled it out. so in a way it was on purpose, but either way it is still a spankable offense. now i'm going to have to spend the rest of the day with my panties pulled down.
ha! you tramp!

where's the matching garter belt and camisole?? gotta look all pulled together yanno.
it is usually not a good sign when someone tells you to put on clothes---however, the one exception to that would be sexy lingerie.
OH, spanking is such a pleasure, I love to spank a baaaad girl, Huh Dallas?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm
OMG I love being spanked now!!!! WOW it gets me soooo wet!!!! Holy Cow!!! Meow...
Spank it Baby, Spank it please!!!!!!
You got spanked without me? WTF... I thought that was going to be for me... You used me, GolDarnIt!!!!!

Som3one will Pay.... Master Card, Am Ex, Discover, Visa... Any major card, Certified check, Gasoline, Diamonds, Teabags.... I want restitution!

PPE
You got spanked without me? WTF... I thought that was going to be for me... You used me, GolDarnIt!!!!!

Someone will Pay.... Master Card, Am Ex, Discover, Visa... Any major card, Certified check, Gasoline, Diamonds, Teabags.... I want restitution!

PPE
I love the way it feels to have a man bent over my knee giving him spankings and feeling his cock get hard against my thighs. I like to pretend he has been thinking about another woman and I interrogate him and command him over my knee. Then I give in and massage his ass after he is throbbing. Yummy!
OMG!!! NO UMMM MASTER DOM SIR!! I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR SLAVE!!!
I didn't ask permission......
PLEASE MASTER LET ME MAKE IT UP.............
My ASS Is gonna be sore!!
wooohoooooooo Princess---can I spank you????????????????
Hell yes!!!
As long as I can Watch you next Gang Bang!! thats hot as shit!!!
Dallas,

She is a bit of a handful.... in a good way. Now, If I can just get her back underneath my spanking implements. Elusive sub.....

PPE
lol hell yaeeeeeeeh Princess cmon..next ones in sept