GENTLEMEN/HOBBYISTS QUESTION

I wonder if the guys can get away with a cancellation fee too lol...

There are so many ways to avoid this situation that it shouldn't happen. With the exception of the client just flat out lying. As long as you contact their references then a provider should be able to weed out the lies fairly easy. If a client did lie to pass screening then all bets are off. If he didn't lie and passed them gets turned away at the door then that's on the provider for lack of thorough screening.

So I say a lady needs to use all the resources she has available to avoid turning someone away at the door. If a lady doesn't and continues to turn others away then she needs to be ready to accept what happens
Sonya, with that hottt avatar of yours, it is tempting to take this thread in an another direction. I do find the SA thread a bit confusing and more like an interrogation of Molly. I take it race was an issue but was it the key or only issue. Only Molly can spell out her reasons. If it is just race or nationality then she needs to spell it out in her ad even if she finds it uncomfortable to do so. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Hola whitechoc..Very true .. Hope you have a great weekend hugs.

Sonya
Ok here is what I get from this. You have a NBA policy but you don't have your preference posted. Your preference goes a bit further because you don't even want to visit with someone who has AA features. A gent booked an appt with you not knowing your policy since you don't have it posted. You screen the gent, he passes and you schedule an appt. Client arrives and you turn him away because he looks black, or has black features. Client is now angry and writes a review. In response to his review you start this thread. Am I right? Honey this whole situation has FAIL written all over it. If I were him I would be pissed too. If you have a preference it is your responsibility to make sure clients know this before they waste their time. If you don't want to put it out there then during your screening process you should tell them you don't want to see AA or anybody who has AA features. This way no time is wasted, no review is posted everybody is happy. So in response to your question I say none of the above. Let your preference be known to avoid the drama. Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe
This thread needs some facepalm pics.

God bless you, Molly. I hope you are successful in this business and any other endeavor that you pursue.

This has been said already, but it bears repeating: Simply make your preferences known to prospective clients before they arrive at your door. No one will think any less of you. Most reasonable people respect any preferences you may have.
Sonya, hugs to you as well and keep up the great work in SA and keep those other hotties inline. Have a fun weekend and hope to see you in Houston very soon.
No connection, no service. If that is the case she should be honest about it so you don't try to reschedule another time and this time she doesn't even respond. Don't be rude, just be honest is my motto, for both of us.

If it were allowed on this board, I'd tell you what I really think. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I feel you......... Pm me don't scared
If we are talking about NBA issues, I agree with what everyone is saying. You need to spell it out up front. Miss Molly told me this was a non NBA issue and not one dealing with aesthetics. She probably needs to clarify herself. I think if someone shows up at your incall in a state that is totally uninviting, that is a different scenario. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
It was a "NBA" issue along with other things like i told you in the pm. We dont need to list it here though it's rude
Miss Molly, I appreciate your added comments. Nobody but you was in your shoes when you decided to refuse service and it sounds like it was based on more than just a simple race issue. I think enough has been said. If you have a NBA policy, that needs to be stated upfront. If he presented other issues that made it impossible for you to give service, then, in my opinion, you can refuse service. He obviously will focus just on the race issue to make you look bad so keep that in mind when you refuse service in the future to anyone.
Here's my take. I don't care which of the 3 methods the provider uses to "shoo" off a would be client. I also don't care about a provider's personal policies unless they are expressly and clearly made known to potential clients ahead of scheduling an appointment. If a provider refuses to see a client for "personal preference" after the client has spent his time and effort to book a date, it is a NCNS and should be reviewed as such. Additionally, clients should alert fellow hobbyists about the practices of this provider. Now, I'm only saying this in the case where the provider decides on the whim not to see a client based on personal preference. I do believe a provider has the right to establish a policy of who she will and will not see. If a potential client tries to circumvent this policy, then by all means the provider has every right to deny services.
Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe
Ok here is what I get from this. You have a NBA policy but you don't have your preference posted. Your preference goes a bit further because you don't even want to visit with someone who has AA features. A gent booked an appt with you not knowing your policy since you don't have it posted. You screen the gent, he passes and you schedule an appt. Client arrives and you turn him away because he looks black, or has black features. Client is now angry and writes a review. In response to his review you start this thread. Am I right? Honey this whole situation has FAIL written all over it. If I were him I would be pissed too. If you have a preference it is your responsibility to make sure clients know this before they waste their time. If you don't want to put it out there then during your screening process you should tell them you don't want to see AA or anybody who has AA features. This way no time is wasted, no review is posted everybody is happy. So in response to your question I say none of the above. Let your preference be known to avoid the drama.

Being of Asian decent, I know how it feels to be rejected and ridiculed by prejudiced people. Putting myself in the shoes of the hobbyist...I would have felt very disrespected and upset for her lack of professionalism. And, even though she didn't take his donation, etc...doesn't make it right! It's not about her preference or choice...it's all about justification and a FAILED attempt to get sympathy. It would be more appreciated if she would just *OWN UP* than to pass it off.
Are you fuckin' kidding me...turning someone away at the door may not technically be an NCNS, but I would definitely consider it one in substance. Because you didn't call and cancel nor did you show up for the activities. And it deserves notice in the alert forum. Plus, IMHO, you owed him transportation costs, depending on the area this was done in. Some venues, the ladies charge $100 for outcalls, some it's only $50. But, yes, she needs to pay him for his inconvenience. He showed. She didn't.

And to Molly's assertion that Wetwork's answer "doesn't match her question," I call BS. It matches the situation she presented...maybe not the way she wanted, but it IS THE CORRECT RESPONSE!!! And Molly, just because you didn't include it as an option, doesn't mean that isn't the correct response.

I really don't care what the "personal" reason was you refused. Your screening should have told you he was unacceptable to you, and you should have screened him out. The way you dealt with your client was totally and completely unacceptable, and you owe him some money.

If it were allowed on this board, I'd tell you what I really think. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Her answers do not surprise me.
This is a tough but I think honesty will rule the day. Molly I also think you should consider putting restrictions in your advertising.
your right to choose who you see and based on previous experiences i can see why you might have such a policy but while i think its your body your choice just a little disclaimer to make your policy clear would save everyone a little grief and aggravation. good luck
It was a "NBA" issue along with other things like i told you in the pm. We dont need to list it here though it's rude Originally Posted by Miss Molly
I've often wondered about this. I never could imagine providers seeing anybody who knocks at their door just because of a monetary transaction. after all an intimate encounter is what is to ensue between them. Since providers don't have much to go on in terms of who they are going to see, other than a short phone conversation setting up the appoitment. Not to brag but I have never have had a provider turn me away. In fact I've had nice comments in refference to my demeanor and appearence which I find flattering but don't take it to heart really. But to get to the jist of your question I guess if I had met a provider and she wasn't attracted to me and she wanted to cancel, I think I would want just what you had described in line C. Something direct but not to overly rejective. Originally Posted by acp5762
What do you mean? The entire transaction is taking place because of money. (After of course, she verifies your a nice fella, because safety should always come first)