The final tally for Obamacare: 2013

the same way everyone can tell you're a total IDIOT ... you always have NOTHING Originally Posted by CJ7
Obama was caught in lies, you and your ilk keep defending the lying and I'm the IDIOT? Hilarious.

Donk.
  • CJ7
  • 01-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Obama was caught in lies, you and your ilk keep defending the lying and I'm the IDIOT? Hilarious.

Donk. Originally Posted by gnadfly

you still have nothing Donkboy.

no one is denying Obie lied.

Donk
You know how I can tell you are a woman, flighty? You are always apologizing for Obama no matter how much he lies and fucks you around. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Just in case you flunked biology 101, males have the x and y chromosome. Since I have the y that would make me a male. I have White List referrals on TER, which is just as good as P411 OK's. I can prove I am a man. Since you don't hobby, you wouldn't know what TER or P411 is do you?

Bush 1 said "read my lips no new taxes" and then there were new taxes.

Bush 2 lied about the WMD's in Iraq. Two Trillion spent and 4 thousand dead.

The 2 percent that lost their policy can get a new policy. Can Bush bring back the dead?

GNADFLY, go fuck yourself. Jerkoff!
Just in case you flunked biology 101, males have the x and y chromosome. Since I have the y that would make me a male. I have White List referrals on TER, which is just as good as P411 OK's. I can prove I am a man. Since you don't hobby, you wouldn't know what TER or P411 is do you?

The 2 percent that lost their policy can get a new policy. Can Bush bring back the dead?

GNADFLY, go fuck yourself. Jerkoff! Originally Posted by flghtr65
Oh gawd, the "blame bush" counterargument. Does that make your breasts feel less tender? Dumbshit female donk.
Oh gawd, the "blame bush" counterargument. Does that make your breasts feel less tender? Dumbshit female donk. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Are you Laura Ingram from Fox?
Oh gawd, the "blame bush" counterargument. Does that make your breasts feel less tender? Dumbshit female donk. Originally Posted by gnadfly
GNADFLY, Your only experience with breasts is what you can see in the ECCIE show cases, right?
Wow - I can't believe how lame all you libtards are. Do you ever stop and listen to yourselves? Here's what you sound like:

"Hey, the botched rollout of Odumbocare is no biggie! I mean, IT stuff always gets fucked up. So get over it. The real problem is your expectations are way too high. You need to learn to let government fuck everything up without complaining so much."

Yeah, that's a winning argument. If you libtards had an ounce of integrity or common sense, you would admit this is a train wreck and say Americans deserve much better. Instead, you act like cowards trying to defend the indefensible.

And then there is that nonsense about losing your plan versus losing your coverage. Lame again! Sure, many of the people who were dropped will scramble to find alternatives. No surprise there. But will they be happy campers afterwards? Will they appreciate the opportunity to pay more for less under replacement plans? Of course not. Why do you think Odumbo reversed himself and asked insurers to reinstate people in their old plans?

And then there are Odumbo's lies, so brazen and repeated. The best you libtards can come up with is - "Bush lied, too! All politicians lie, so get over it." Lame, lame, lame again. And unbelievably arrogant.

Obamacare is a huge albatross for Democrats, and your lame and arrogant attempts to defend it are just making things worse.
It is the only weapon they have left
Obamacare is a huge albatross for Democrats, and your lame and arrogant attempts to defend it are just making things worse. Originally Posted by lustylad
By late Summer the chant will be the Republicans didn't save us from our stupidity.

Those "loser, ignorant, simple-minded" Republicans "hood-winked" the Democrats again.!!!

The whole civilized World and every intelligent organization in it, "LIED" ABOUT WMD's ..

.. and all those Democrats who authorized military action by CLINTON and BUSH ...

.. were "hood-winked" about the WMD's .. not ONCE, BUT TWICE.

Actually, I would be ashamed if I supported someone who had been fooled so many times, but a bunch of "loser, ignorant, simple-minded" people ... and now the actually want one to be President AGAIN!!!! ...

Let's see ... CLINTON, GORE, JOHN KERRY, AND NOW HILLARIOIUS!!!

Obaminable is a "community organizer" ... not a "community finisher"!!!
Wow - I can't believe how lame all you libtards are. Do you ever stop and listen to yourselves? Here's what you sound like:

"Hey, the botched rollout of Odumbocare is no biggie! I mean, IT stuff always gets fucked up. So get over it. The real problem is your expectations are way too high. You need to learn to let government fuck everything up without complaining so much."

Yeah, that's a winning argument. If you libtards had an ounce of integrity or common sense, you would admit this is a train wreck and say Americans deserve much better. Instead, you act like cowards trying to defend the indefensible.

And then there is that nonsense about losing your plan versus losing your coverage. Lame again! Sure, many of the people who were dropped will scramble to find alternatives. No surprise there. But will they be happy campers afterwards? Will they appreciate the opportunity to pay more for less under replacement plans? Of course not. Why do you think Odumbo reversed himself and asked insurers to reinstate people in their old plans?

And then there are Odumbo's lies, so brazen and repeated. The best you libtards can come up with is - "Bush lied, too! All politicians lie, so get over it." Lame, lame, lame again. And unbelievably arrogant.

Obamacare is a huge albatross for Democrats, and your lame and arrogant attempts to defend it are just making things worse. Originally Posted by lustylad
The repubtard plan to bring health insurance to the 30 million that don't have it is to continue to let them remain uninsured. Lame, lame, lame again. And unbelievably arrogant.
The repubtard plan to bring health insurance to the 30 million that don't have it is to continue to let them remain uninsured. Lame, lame, lame again. And unbelievably arrogant. Originally Posted by flghtr65
The "libtard plan" just added 5 million (at least) in the last 1/4 of 2013 to the alleged "30 million without insurance, with a projection of another 25-30 million this coming year of 2014, which means a "net" of around 50 to 60 million without insurance even if the number of 1.2 million (signed up) is accurate.

If a business creates losses that doubles the losses it started up to cure .. then one ..

.. could call it the Post Office.

Which BTW is how Obaminable described his snake oil health care plan .. like the Post Office!.
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...ay-101680.html

Obaminacare = Post Office.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/1...e-post-office/

"Obama: Government health care will be like, um, the post office"

Can I insert some truth here?

This is true on the surface but there is more to the story. Ronald Reagan and George H W Bush both promised no new taxes but Bush made his famous public pledge. Both presidents fell to the same trick; the democrats in both the House and Senate approached the president and promised that if the president would sign off on a tax increase the democrats would push for a spending cuts totalling twice the tax increase. On the off hand change that the democrats were telling the truth both Reagan and Bush could not pass it up. In both cases the democrats lied and did not produce any spending increases. Bush's mistake was not raising taxes but believing that the democrats would make cuts. The moral is that NEVER believe a democrat when they say that they will cut spending.
They did the same thing when they promised Reagan more border security if he would sign off on amnesty for illegals. If you are a GOP president then you cannot believe the democrats on any topic.

To lie means an intent to decieve. NO ONE has proven that Bush has lied about WMDs. He may have been mistaken but he didn't lie. If he lied then you have to go back to 1998 when Bill Clinton, John Kerry, John Edwards, Al Gore Jr., and even Hillary Clinton came out against the WMDs of Saddam Hussein. They all must have lied. The other liars are the Mossad, MI-6, Russian intelligence, Japanese intelligence, and about every other intelligence unit in the world. They all agreed that Saddam Hussein had WMDs. Of course evidence has been discovered in Iraq that at one time there were WMDs AFTER they were supposed to have been destroyed. There is also more than one Iraqi general who said that the WMDs were sent to Syria just before the second war. We are awfully concerned about Syria and WMDs aren't we?
Also, the war in Iraq cost less than 1 trillion dollars and it is Obama that is wasting the investment in gold and blood to liberate Iraq.

Why should people be FORCED to get a new policy because of government action? Answer that question. You can try to say that those policies were "junk" policies but with his delay of the individual mandate hasn't Obama put those people back into those policies at a higher price? 2 percent...you mean over 6 million people. Isn't that about the same number as the Holocaust? Six million does mean something even if healthcare is not the same thing as mass murder. Six million is a real number that you so casually address. It would be the equivalent of the entire state of Missouri losing their health insurance.

GNADFLY, go fuck yourself. Jerkoff! Originally Posted by flghtr65
I know the truth is hard to hear, even tougher to remember, but so easily ignored by some.
Democrats had a bad plan republicans have no plan.
How many times has the GOP plan been posted here? And still Eva can't seem to remember or he just doesn't want you to remember. If that doesn't work then they say that Obamacare was actually an idea from either the Heritage Foundation or Mitt Romney. People like Eva want to have it both ways.