Man inserts fork into his.....

Poor Goober. You try so hard.

Run along, now, before you miss the short bus to school. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I'd rather go to school than suck dicks and get my ass pounded by trannies, like you...LOL.....LOL.....LOL..... LOL.....LOL.....LOL.....LOL... ...LOL......LOL......LOL...... LOL...
And the dick-sucking Yankee mick repeats his derogatorily racist remark: the women reviewed are very much women, despite your ignorant, racist opinion otherwise. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Show me any place where I made a racist remark, you tranny fucker.

I said your providers were manish looking from the now-expired pictures I remember seeing a long time ago. If you see racism in that, then you are projecting your own beliefs onto me.

If there is anything more nauseating than a Confederate sympathizer who openly disdains blacks and other minorities, it is a Confederate sympathizer who pretends to be a defender of minorities and feigns offense while hurling baseless racist accusations.

Sound familiar, tranny fucker?
I'd rather go to school than suck dicks and get my ass pounded by trannies, like you... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Once again, COPYING the insults I have directed at IB Hankerwrong.
Once again, COPYING the insults I have directed at IB Hankerwrong. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Everyone is SICK of you. Pack your bags and hit the road...
Poor Goober. You try so hard.

Run along, now, before you miss the short bus to school. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Show me any place where I made a racist remark, you tranny fucker.

I said your providers were manish looking from the now-expired pictures I remember seeing a long time ago. If you see racism in that, then you are projecting your own beliefs onto me.

If there is anything more nauseating than a Confederate sympathizer who openly disdains blacks and other minorities, it is a Confederate sympathizer who pretends to be a defender of minorities and feigns offense while hurling baseless racist accusations.

Sound familiar, tranny fucker? Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're a lying dick-sucking Yankee mick. There has only been the one picture since you began your "unimaginative" ad hominem "tranny" rampage, and it is blatantly racist for you to keep calling that beautiful woman a "tranny" simply because you do not like the color of her skin, you dick-sucking Yankee mick: the women you very pointedly proffer as "more attractive" are noticeably white.

BTW, $2000 for two women for about four hours works out to about $250 per hour for each provider, jackass. I B Hankering has been with "sisters", but I B Hankering prefers "sistas". Plus, I B Hankering has money: you just keep paying your taxes, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. Dropped $800 dollars on a Russian provider for an hour in Key West (one of three times I spent that much). That experience never came close to equalling any one of the scores of experiences I had with a $160 an hour Asian girl who worked at an AMP off post. In Korea, the prices were even lower. So take your pretentious, dick-sucking Yankee mick-ass and go screw yourself.

Further, you dick-sucking Yankee mick, you cannot cite one single occasion where I B Hankering denigrated blacks as a race; in fact, I B Hankering has openly stated, on more than one occasion, that I know hundreds and served with thousands of distinguished black men and women of all ranks during the course of my twenty-eight year military career. So, go screw yourself, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.
I'd rather go to school than suck dicks and get my ass pounded by trannies, like you... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And another thing. If you want to see what real women look like, take a look at my reviews, including the soon to be posted review of Tori Capelli.

And while we are on the subject, where the fuck are your reviews hillbilly?

Nearly 4000 posts and NOT A SINGLE REVIEW. What's the matter?

Won't your sister let you post a review? Is she UTR?
You're a lying dick-sucking Yankee mick. There has only been the one picture since you began your "unimaginative" ad hominem "tranny" rampage, and it is blatantly racist for you to keep calling that beautiful woman a "tranny" simply because you do not like the color of her skin, you dick-sucking Yankee mick: the women you very pointedly proffer as "more attractive" are noticeably white. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Only ONE picture, tranny fucker? I saw all of your reviews LONG ago when they still had unexpired picture links. I remember those pictures distinctly - a veritable cattle call.

"Noticeably" white? Kind of hard not to notice in a review with picture links, isn't it? BTW, I've been with Tori Capelli twice. She's "noticeably" Hispanic. Not that you would know. You haven't got the scratch to meet her.

BTW, $2000 for two women for about four hours works out to about $250 per hour for each provider, jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is that the new math douchebag? The two sisters to whom you refer are $1000 for a two hour session. That's $500 per hour, not $250.

If the session went longer than 2 hours, it wasn't because we fucked for 3+ hours, it was because they spent a lot of time talking and reminiscing before and after adult playtime. You would know that if you had read the ROS. Oh, but wait. You can't do that, can you? Because you haven't posted a review in about 3 years and don't have ROS access, right? Sucks to be you, huh?

I B Hankering has been with "sisters", but I B Hankering prefers "sistas" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Marvelous. Do you ever share with them your thoughts on Lincoln being a war criminal? Do you tell them of your sorrow that the South lost the Civil War? Asshole.

Plus, I B Hankering has money: you just keep paying your taxes, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. Dropped $800 dollars on a Russian provider for an hour in Key West (one of three times I spent that much). Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Key West?!?!!? Could you be ANY fucking gayer? Why do keep proving my points?

What were you there for? Some drag queen contest? Did the Russian have a bigger dick than you? Why don't you tell us about your experiences with providers in West Hollywood and Greenwich Village while you are at it?

That experience never came close to equalling any one of the scores of experiences I had with a $160 an hour Asian girl who worked at an AMP off post. In Korea, the prices were even lower. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, you overpaid for the Russian tranny and I am supposed to be impressed that you saved money on some Asian poon? How many guys were in line ahead of you in Korea? No wonder you turned gay.

Further, you dick-sucking Yankee mick, you cannot cite one single occasion where I B Hankering denigrated blacks as a race; in fact, I B Hankering has openly stated, on more than one occasion, that I know hundreds and served with thousands of distinguished black men and women of all ranks during the course of my twenty-eight year military career. So, go screw yourself, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your regrets over the outcome of the Civil War speak volumes. They speak far louder than any phony platitudes you offer up about all of your black friends.

One final question: Why the fuck are you talking about yourself in the third person?

Are you a dumbass football player or something?
Only ONE picture, tranny fucker? I saw all of your reviews LONG ago when they still had unexpired picture links. I remember those pictures distinctly - a veritable cattle call. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're a liar, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. Those pictures were gone before you started making your ignorant, ad hominem "tranny" attacks. Not that it makes any difference, you'd still lie if they were still there, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.

"Noticeably" white? Kind of hard not to notice in a review with picture links, isn't it? BTW, I've been with Tori Capelli twice. She's "noticeably" Hispanic. Not that you would know. You haven't got the scratch to meet her. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your racist, dick-sucking Yankee mick-ass proffered two "caucasian" women as choices preferrable to a beautiful black woman, you racist, dick-sucking Yankee mick.

Is that the new math douchebag? The two sisters to whom you refer are $1000 for a two hour session. That's $500 per hour, not $250. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're the one that posted "3+ hours", you dick-sucking Yankee mick; that equates to about $250 per hour each.

If the session went longer than 2 hours, it wasn't because we fucked for 3+ hours, it was because they spent a lot of time talking and reminiscing before and after adult playtime. You would know that if you had read the ROS. Oh, but wait. You can't do that, can you? Because you haven't posted a review in about 3 years and don't have ROS access, right? Sucks to be you, huh? Originally Posted by ExNYer
No, you're the only self-admitted "sucker" here, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.

Marvelous. Do you ever share with them your thoughts on Lincoln being a war criminal? Do you tell them of your sorrow that the South lost the Civil War? Asshole. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Lincoln did violate the Constitution. That's documented fact, and volumes have been written on the subject, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. How you equate that fact to a belief that the South should have won the war is a delusion of your own manufacture, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.

Key West?!?!!? Could you be ANY fucking gayer? What were you there for? Some drag queen contest? Did the Russian have a bigger dick than you? Why don't you tell us about your experiences with providers in West Hollywood and Greenwich Village while you are at it? Originally Posted by ExNYer
It's amazing how you're always so completely immersed in thinking about sexual perverts, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. Ignore Key West's scenic beauty, its history, the boating, the diving and straight away you focus on the sexually deviant. Gotta be that you're just perversely wired that way, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.

So, you overpaid for the Russian tranny and I am supposed to be impressed that you saved money on some Asian poon? How many guys were in line ahead of you in Korea? No wonder you turned gay. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're the only self-admitted "sucker" here, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.

Your regrets over the outcome of the Civil War speak volumes. They speak far louder than any phony platitudes you offer up about all of your black friends. Originally Posted by ExNYer
That subject never came up with a provider, because, other, more pressing matters 'came up', but as a dick-sucking Yankee mick you wouldn't understand. However, there was at least one occasion when that subject did come up with a NCO I was serving with. A NCO who happened to be black. In the wake of the anti-war movement in the late 60s and early 70s the subject of 'draft riots' came up, and I told this NCO about the New York draft riots in 1863, when the micks in New York rioted over Mr. Lincoln's 1863 Conscription Act, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. I told that NCO about how the micks in New York City rioted because they didn't believe that they should be sent off to war to die fighting to emancipate the black man, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. The micks also rioted because they believed black men were beneath them; yet, they appeared to be displacing the micks in the job market: black men, it appeared, were taking traditionally mick jobs for lower wages driving down earnings for micks in the market place. I also told that NCO about how the micks burnt a school for black children in New York City and how the micks, tarred-and-feathered, sexually mutilated and then lynched black men from lamp posts on the city streets. I also told that NCO about how the micks afterwards burnt the bodies, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. Meanwhile, while the micks were rioting in New York City, killing, pillaging and mutilating blacks, my ggggrandfather was a 1LT fighting Confederates in the Western Theater, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.

On final question: Why the fuck are you talking about yourself in the third person?

Are you a dumbass football player or something? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Remain ignorant and forever bewildered, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.

And another thing. If you want to see what real women look like, take a look at my reviews, including the soon to be posted review of Tori Capelli.

And while we are on the subject, where the fuck are your reviews hillbilly?

Nearly 4000 posts and NOT A SINGLE REVIEW. What's the matter?

Won't your sister let you post a review? Is she UTR? Originally Posted by ExNYer

You're a lib-retarded hypocrite, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. Where's your criticism of CBJ7 or Little Timmy, you hypocritcal, dick-sucking Yankee mick?
Prove it, tranny-fucker.
You're a liar, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. Those pictures were gone before you started making your ignorant, ad hominem "tranny" attacks. Not that it makes any difference, you'd still lie if they were still there, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.
I saw those pictures LONG before I called you a tranny fucker. Probably back in 2011 when I first saw one of your stupid redneck posts. I was quite amuses to see such an obvious racist hobbying with black and Asian women. A shrink would have a field day.trying to figure out all of your mental issues.

Your racist, dick-sucking Yankee mick-ass proffered two "caucasian" women as choices preferrable to a beautiful black woman, you racist, dick-sucking Yankee mick.
So? What does that prove? I liked those two blonds better than the hookers you have been seeing, that's all. I have hobbied with black women in the past, douchebag. They just didn't look like Michael Spinks in a wig.

You're the one that posted "3+ hours", you dick-sucking Yankee mick; that equates to about $250 per hour each.
So? I posted 3+ hours. That's how long we hung out in the room, dickhead, not how long we fucked. You would know that if your broke ass had ROS access. And their rates were also clearly posted outside of ROS, shithead. Or can't you read?

No, you're the only self-admitted "sucker" here, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.
Try finding where I admitted being a sucker, you confederate fag.

Lincoln did violate the Constitution. That's documented fact, and volumes have been written on the subject, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. How you equate that fact to a belief that the South should have won the war is a delusion of your own manufacture, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.
I said you were disappointed the South lost. And it is manifest in your many posts on this board.

It's amazing how you're always so completely immersed in thinking about sexual perverts, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. Ignore Key West's scenic beauty, its history, the boating, the diving and straight away you focus on the sexually deviant. Gotta be that you're just perversely wired that way, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. [/SIZE]
There are LOTS of places that have scenic beauty, history, boating, and diving. You chose the one that is also loaded with drag queens. Not me. So I guess we know what kind of thinking your mind is immersed in.

That subject never came up with a provider, because, other, more pressing matters 'came up', but as a dick-sucking Yankee mick you wouldn't understand. However, there was at least one occasion when that subject did come up with a NCO I was serving with. A NCO who happened to be black. In the wake of the anti-war movement in the late 60s and early 70s the subject of 'draft riots' came up, and I told this NCO about the New York draft riots in 1863, when the micks in New York rioted over Mr. Lincoln's 1863 Conscription Act, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. I told that NCO about how the micks in New York City rioted because they didn't believe that they should be sent off to war to die fighting to emancipate the black man, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. The micks also rioted because they believed black men were beneath them; yet, they appeared to be displacing the micks in the job market: black men, it appeared, were taking traditionally mick jobs for lower wages driving down earnings for micks in the market place. I also told that NCO about how the micks burnt a school for black children in New York City and how the micks, tarred-and-feathered, sexually mutilated and then lynched black men from lamp posts on the city streets. I also told that NCO about how the micks afterwards burnt the bodies, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. Meanwhile, while the micks were rioting in New York City, killing, pillaging and mutilating blacks, my ggggrandfather was a 1LT fighting Confederates in the Western Theater, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.
BULLSHIT. A made up story.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, you are improving.

You have stopped talking about yourself in the third person.

Now, if only you would stop asking trannies to pack your fudge...
That subject never came up with a provider, because, other, more pressing matters 'came up', but as a dick-sucking Yankee mick you wouldn't understand. However, there was at least one occasion when that subject did come up with a NCO I was serving with. A NCO who happened to be black. In the wake of the anti-war movement in the late 60s and early 70s the subject of 'draft riots' came up, and I told this NCO about the New York draft riots in 1863, when the micks in New York rioted over Mr. Lincoln's 1863 Conscription Act, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. I told that NCO about how the micks in New York City rioted because they didn't believe that they should be sent off to war to die fighting to emancipate the black man, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. The micks also rioted because they believed black men were beneath them; yet, they appeared to be displacing the micks in the job market: black men, it appeared, were taking traditionally mick jobs for lower wages driving down earnings for micks in the market place. I also told that NCO about how the micks burnt a school for black children in New York City and how the micks, tarred-and-feathered, sexually mutilated and then lynched black men from lamp posts on the city streets. I also told that NCO about how the micks afterwards burnt the bodies, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. Meanwhile, while the micks were rioting in New York City, killing, pillaging and mutilating blacks, my ggggrandfather was a 1LT fighting Confederates in the Western Theater, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
BULLSHIT. A made up story.

Now, if only you would stop asking trannies to pack your fudge... Originally Posted by ExNYer

You're a liar, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. The story is not made-up. The conversation and the events described happened, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.

The New York City draft riots (July 13–16, 1863; known at the time as Draft Week) were violent disturbances in New York City that were the culmination of working-class discontent with new laws passed by Congress that year to draft men to fight in the ongoing American Civil War. The riots remain the largest civil insurrection in American history outside of the Civil War itself.

President Lincoln was forced to divert several regiments of militia and volunteer troops from following up after the Battle of Gettysburg to control the city. The rioters were overwhelmingly working-class men, primarily ethnic Irish . . .

Initially intended to express anger at the draft, the protests turned into an ugly race riot, with the white rioters, chiefly Irish immigrants, attacking blacks wherever they could be found. At least 100 black people were estimated to have been killed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_draft_riots

So take your pretentious Yankee narcissism elsewhere, you dick-sucking mick. BTW, you dick-sucking Yankee mick, you've stooped to appropriating insults from Ekim the Inbred Chimp: you fucking ignorant and unimaginative jackass.
I'd rather go to school Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
"School" (Salina Juvenile Detention Center) is where Hanoi COG and "Sweet Ass" IIFFY first met. It must bring back many "Sweet Ass" memories for both of you!

"Sweet Ass" IIFFY -----> <-----Hanoi COG
Seens like Hanoi Whiny has cut down his postings so he can spend more time pointing Simple Jack's "sweet ass."

Maybe that's why Simple Jack is "posting for two."

You're a liar, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. The story is not made-up. The conversation and the events described happened, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.

The New York City draft riots (July 13–16, 1863; known at the time as Draft Week) were violent disturbances in New York City that were the culmination of working-class discontent with new laws passed by Congress that year to draft men to fight in the ongoing American Civil War. The riots remain the largest civil insurrection in American history outside of the Civil War itself.

President Lincoln was forced to divert several regiments of militia and volunteer troops from following up after the Battle of Gettysburg to control the city. The rioters were overwhelmingly working-class men, primarily ethnic Irish . . .

Initially intended to express anger at the draft, the protests turned into an ugly race riot, with the white rioters, chiefly Irish immigrants, attacking blacks wherever they could be found. At least 100 black people were estimated to have been killed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_draft_riots Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're a fucking idiot. The "made-up" story is YOU talking to a black NCO, not the Civil War riots.

dumb-shit tranny fucker.