Holder to Resign!

HAHAHAH.............I am sure Hillary is enjoying every minute of Janet's fat ass................

Which one is the bull dyke?

What is Janet Reno doing? Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm sure she's sitting on Billary's face. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He complains he was treated worse than any previous AG................ Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Another victim. Wa, wa, wa!

John Mitchell only served about 20 months of his sentence.

How many will Holder serve?

How many will Holder serve? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What's the over/under? I might want some of that action.
HAHAHAH.............I am sure Hillary is enjoying every minute of Janet's fat ass................

Which one is the bull dyke? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Plain to see what a sick, intolerant woman hater you are whir-LIE-turd. Is there anyone who measures up to your high expectations? animal, mineral or vegetable?

Which one is the bull dyke? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Plain to see what a sick, intolerant woman hater you are whir-LIE-turd. Is there anyone who measures up to your high expectations? animal, mineral or vegetable?
He wasn't doing the job. Not the first to be replaced.

Let's see how the next AG handles dipshittery on ECCIE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
spoken like the King of Dipshit himself.

all Hail King Hebetard.

have a hebetard day!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...sts-in-Decades

Liberal journalist Anna Marie Cox from the very liberal Daily Beast on the very, very liberal MSNBC says that Holder is the worst AG ever. You can't argue with that.
  • Old-T
  • 09-28-2014, 10:45 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...sts-in-Decades

Liberal journalist Anna Marie Cox from the very liberal Daily Beast on the very, very liberal MSNBC says that Holder is the worst AG ever. You can't argue with that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Looking at his record, he is one of the worst cabinet appointees ever, regardless of department.