best boobs

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
Does anyone recognize / remember these little natural beauties? Originally Posted by MrGiz
They make me want to putt candles all around my bedroom.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-31-2021, 05:43 AM
They make me want to putt candles all around my bedroom. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
You've been there!
You've been there! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Many times. I sure miss that little sweetie.
In my onion all these ladies have amazing boobs on here , big or small , there are no boobs that LOOK bad when there in your mouth
I like nice and firm ones from 36 and up but not huge
In my onion all these ladies have amazing boobs on here , big or small , there are no boobs that LOOK bad when there in your mouth Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
+1
You are so sexy and confident love! I really hope to meet you. I even have a little to go bag ready for you lol
Boobs are one of my favorite on a woman besides the curve of her neck and hips...I know its different but those parts are sexy. I could kiss and rub my nails all on those curves all day

But boos are classic no matter what. I tend to hold mine a lot esp when I am falling asleep lol
I didn't name a name... nor a handle... they are simply, two beautiful natural titties!

Personally, I think they belong in this thread, as much as any others!
I'm fairly sure, there are several girls & guys here, that agree!

OH! BTW, they are Guaranteed, Certified, Repeatedly Authenticated, Central Arkansas, Titties!! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Message me the name? I want to see if they are still like this.
Anyone know if any providers around with the puffy ones. Other than Vannah, she is not available right now.
A little light reading. . .
Members may create an Image Gallery and post photos in their Image Gallery. All images posted in the Image Gallery or in the Discussion Forums must comply with the following guidelines:
  • Topless images, including nipples, and below the waist nudity is not allowed. Thongs, bikini bottoms, etc. are required. No exposed anus or exposed genitalia. No exceptions, even if nothing is exposed, there needs to be some sort of garment worn (e.g., underwear, bikini, thong, etc.). Butt cheeks are welcome. Additionally, images where the subject is wearing something below the waist, but still leave genitalia, the anus, or pubic hair partially exposed are not allowed. Clothing that clings to the genital region or clothing that is somewhat transparent is permitted. Common examples of what is not acceptable are nude shower photos where the lady is covered in bubbles or nude pictures of the lady kneeling even where the genital region is concealed, a garment must be worn and visible.
The Eccie Image Standards Guidelines in their entirety can be found here - https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
European newspapers allow more nudity than Eccie. Just saying.

i luv luv luv licking nipples! lol
i luv luv luv licking nipples! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
me too , giggle giggle
  • MrGiz
  • 06-07-2021, 07:54 PM
But tell the truth... they were perty nice!!