What a bitch...

Well shit, I need to apologize all over myself because I just now looked at the video and it wast the same bitch. the one I was talking about wa at a rangers game.
Yeh that bitch took that ball from that littel girl was as low as you can get.
I wouldnt fuck her with "Big Louies dick.

Never mind.
I still havnt looked at the link, I saw something on TV

I dont really ever read links, I know it all anyways and dont need to read any useless info
but then again, who needs to see a link...

bottom line, if any kid wants a fucking free baseball, they need to figure out how to catch the fucking thing.
they eigher do or they dont.
if they dont then they need to try harder next time
they need to know its UNREALISTIC to think youll be able to catch a FUCKING baseball when your FUCKING FOUR FEET SHORTER than ALL the other people in the stands.
MAYBE it just wasnt your time kid
Youll only have 60 -80 more FUCKING YEARS to go to baseball games, most of these ADULTS maybe only halve HALF THAT time left to LIVE..

MAYBE STOP BEING SO FUCKING SELFISH AT SUCH AN EARLY AGE YOU LITTLE SNOT NOSE FUCKER!
this whole fucking world has turned UPSIDE DOWN
Its no wonder we have what we have sitting in the white house
Geez, Jon. Issues?
Is this necessary??? The kid got a free ball from a player. You know like a private charity. That does not degrade the kid at all. The woman saw what she wanted and she broke the unwritten rules. She wanted hers, just like a welfare cheat, and good taste was not going to get into the way of her greed.

The way I read Jon is that if you bought a kid an ice cream cone at DQ it would be perfectly okay for some woman to jump in and grab the cone. Bon appetite'.

I just saw the latest post on The Five. So which person are we talking about? The blonde woman who reached in and took the ball from a little girl or the couple who got the ball next to the little boy?

The way I read Jon is that if you bought a kid an ice cream cone at DQ it would be perfectly okay for some woman to jump in and grab the cone. Bon appetite'. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
thats REDICULOUS cause thats THEFT, were a nation of laws..I cant believe I would have to explain something so simple..

catching a ball in the stands of some dumb game is a whole difrent story.The ball belongs to no one so as it may have been RUDE and a disappointment, that kid will unfortunatly have to deal with rude and disappointing people the majority of his adult life.

ESPECIALLY when democrats are running things then you have to throw in all that passive aggressive shit to boot..

this was a perfect chance to teach the kid how to meet disappointment and rude people without having to be so traumatic
I just gave you a PERFECT demonstration..you fools!LMAO!
Geez, Jon. Issues? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I cant deny that ..LOL..going off that way makes ME laugh while Im typing it..mainly
Im 1000000000 percent sure the majority of people here will get all crinkled up about the use of SARCASM . but then again maybe thats the point and the most fun about it..Im not really here for you but ME.
  • WTF
  • 04-28-2012, 03:43 AM
Well shit, I need to apologize all over myself because I just now looked at the video and it wast the same bitch. the one I was talking about wa at a rangers game.
Yeh that bitch took that ball from that littel girl was as low as you can get.
I wouldnt fuck her with "Big Louies dick.

Never mind. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
That was the one I saw too. That was just a whiney kid,

This Astro bitch is for sure a Rupublican...cut taxes on the rich by defunding after school care for kids is her type!
Id tell that kid SHIT,, you think your crying now!

just wait till the end of Obummers second term and you arent living in AMERICA anymore..
The one that I am referring to and the one this was originally posted for was a player tossed a ball to a kid, a little girl. He tossed the ball deliberately to her while she stood at the rail. At the last minute a blonde, pushing middle aged woman, stuck her hand in front of the girl and took the ball! Then she celebrated her victory over the little girl by waving the ball in the air and laughing. That is the woman I'm talking about.
  • WTF
  • 04-29-2012, 08:01 AM
The one that I am referring to and the one this was originally posted for was a player tossed a ball to a kid, a little girl. He tossed the ball deliberately to her while she stood at the rail. At the last minute a blonde, pushing middle aged woman, stuck her hand in front of the girl and took the ball! Then she celebrated her victory over the little girl by waving the ball in the air and laughing. That is the woman I'm talking about. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
yea that woman is just like the Bitch that fights for tax cuts for the rich and pays for them by cutting services to poor children. The ball is the metaphor of our values. You republicans look like that heartless Bitch imho
  • Doove
  • 04-29-2012, 08:05 AM
The ball is the metaphor of our values. You republicans look like that heartless Bitch imho Originally Posted by WTF
Amen! (says the atheist)
I'm not sure you understand what "metaphor" means. The ball was freely given by the ball player (the provider) to the little girl (the hobbyist) and the bitchy woman (LE and societal standards) got in the way. They took what the player was offering freely by force. Taxes are taken by force. Democrats love taxes. The woman was a democrat who didn't want the player giving away what the player had freely. Players choice. She wanted to be able to take the ball and she could give it to a nephew or a daughter of hers. Like a good democrat she was going to use the property of other people to fulfill herself.
Did y'all notice this happened last year?
  • WTF
  • 04-29-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm not sure you understand what "metaphor" means. The ball was freely given by the ball player (the provider) to the little girl (the hobbyist) and the bitchy woman (LE and societal standards) got in the way. They took what the player was offering freely by force. Taxes are taken by force. Democrats love taxes. The woman was a democrat who didn't want the player giving away what the player had freely. Players choice. She wanted to be able to take the ball and she could give it to a nephew or a daughter of hers. Like a good democrat she was going to use the property of other people to fulfill herself. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The lady took what was meant for the poor kids and gave it to the already rich. Metaphor, meathead. The strong taking from the weak