Does my ass look to fat?

Because your RUDE tone has ticked me off, I will publicly admit and specifically inform YOU.....

I responded to this thread, to Emmadolls thread, hoping to help her.
I read her thread, read her showcase, reviews and previous posts. I believe she is a good provider. An honest, intelligent, beautiful lady, simply trying to make a living.

I know, and by the 1000+ views this thread has, I have proved, that my posts create attention. Attention that I feel she deserves.

I cannot say that my involvement in this thread has helped her business, but I can say that at least she has now been noticed by many more potential clients.

Many hobbyists like me, many don't, but regardless of anyone's opinion, I actually do care about the ladies here, and will do anything I can for a new lady that I believe has good intentions and is a positive attribute to this comunity.

So, Mr hedonisticFOOL..... You sir, are nothing more than a puppet to me, and more than welcome to continue your pacetic attempts to insult me. Just know, the only thing you are actually accomplishing is to help Emmadoll to make $. I don't give 2 pedos nor a caca, what you say or think of me.

Besos,
Francisca Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Ya, ya, ya...tu sabes y comprendes todos en este pinche mundo! Y yo no necesito GOOGLE TRANSLATE para mi español.

Sí tienes ESP...especial sentida panochuda

Ya por favor no mas chiflas!!!

Estado jugando todo pinche tiempo muñeca francesca...ponte a trabajar chupando los peepees
Quit now. They don't call her "The Modkiller" for nothin'. Right, Doc? Originally Posted by CoverMe
GL or la otra?
Chifladas Originally Posted by Gena_Luv
Gena, please correct me if I am wrong......
Chiflada is a "cute" "non-insulting" manner to call someone crazy.
I am a proud Chiflada

You "sensed" what I was thinking!!!
She Read, Not Sensed.

You must have powers to read my mind!
. No offense to Gena, no doubt she has many useful powers......but HedonisticFOOL, an illiterate chimpanzee can read your mind.

I, too, can be chiflado Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
. Please enlighten us, so far you have shown us to be nothing more than an Idiota.

Besos,
Francisca
Does my ass look to fat? Originally Posted by Emmadoll01
I posted earlier but will say again, that you have a magnificent and sexy ass! I love your size...the kind I follow around a store like a horndog.

Sorry muñeca hermosa that your thread got jacked. No disrespect from me.

You will be worshipped!!!

HedonisticFool
  • Mokoa
  • 02-08-2017, 09:10 PM
Get back to the original topic. Leave the rudeness and insults out of it.

This will be the only warning.
Ya, ya, ya...tu sabes y comprendes todos (todo) no S en este pinche mundo! Y yo no necesito GOOGLE TRANSLATE para mi español.
Translation.... yea yeah yeah you know and understand everything in this fucking world. And I do not need GOOGLE TRANSLATE for my Spanish.....

You might not need google translate to understand spanish, but you sure as hell cannot write in Spanish. Lucky you I'm willling to help,you....

Sí tienes ESP...especial sentida panochuda
"sentimiento de panochuda especial"

A slang sentence typically used by an uneducated Latin American.
Translation .... belief of having a special fat pussy.

Ya por favor no mas chiflas!!!
Translation.... Stop please, no more flattery

Estado jugando todo pinche tiempo muñeca francesca...He estado jugando todo el pinche tiempo muñeca FrancIsca. ....
Translation.... I have been playing the entire fucking time Francisca doll.

ponte a trabajar chupando los peepees.

Translation....Get to work sucking dicks Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
I will suck dicks next week. I would be happy to allow you to experience my skills, but unfortunately my dance card is booked for the week. I will visit again in mid April if you are interested

Besos,
Francisca
Sorry Mokoa, just read your warning.......

Back on topic..... Emma has a fantastic ass!!!!!
Que bonitas pompis! :-9 mmmnnnnn :-9
Quit now. They don't call her "The Modkiller" for nothin'. Right, Doc? Originally Posted by CoverMe
There are two ways she can kill a Mod. The Hard way...
and the HARDER WAY.
(Reserved for SUPERMODS)

Text me... mi Amor.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-08-2017, 10:40 PM
You forgot the fun way!
You forgot the fun way! Originally Posted by Mokoa
I didn't but I probably need a refresher.
I am a proud Chiflada

Besos,
not necessarily ..
chiflada depending on how it is used can mean a stubborn stuck up bitch when directed to an adult woman
now a little girl or boy its like a snotty brat kind of like a spoiled kid sorta of like consentido/a
respondiendo a tu pregunta Emma, a mi me parece que tienes un culo hermoso, por supuesto es cuestión de gustos personales.
Ms Francisca , la palabra " chiflada" puede tener dos variantes dependiendo del tono de voz, una de ellas puede referirse a una niña con mal comportamiento por siempre tener todo lo que desea, pero también se utiliza con cariño cuando alguien es maliciosa pero al mismo tiempo encantadora.
Have a great Monday !
I am a proud Chiflada

Besos,
Is exactly what I was meaning.......