what new movies are you waiting for?

Definitely looking foward to seeing Captain America, I love the way comics have translated to the big screen. Now if only James Cameron would quit screwing around and get busy on making that Battle Angel Alita movie I heard rumors about!
I really want to see Hanna!! it comes out in only a week tomorrow

• oden
  • 03-31-2011, 09:27 PM
I'm looking forward to THOR!
...Damn the twitching has started again I'm going to stop now lol!
Hope you found a cure for that! (lol)

A movie night would be fun! The Paladium has a full bar upstairs with a cozy sitting area.
Tell me about it! Not to mention the damn AT4 scene...
Come on since when can an Airman even shoot? They have a weapon for all of 2 days in basic! And shooting better then a marine?! Damn the twitching has started again I'm going to stop now lol! Originally Posted by Sexwaffle
Being a former Leatherneck myself, I am bias to your comment. I do know a few fellow Devil Dogs that have issues qualifying and only obtain the Marksman badge (pizza box). I think that the Airforce has actually started doing more weapons training.

I am not sure how in-depth their marksmanship training is, but I have met a few hardcore airforce people and some pretty weak marines.
Big Mommas House 4
Green Lantern Thor Your Highness Fast Five Captain America Cowboys & Aliens ...what can I say I am a geek looking for a female to join me
I'm looking forward to THOR! Originally Posted by oden
You?!?! Inconceivable!
Thor, Green Lantern, Captain America & Furious Five................and don't forget the 13 Assassins.
I admit it, I'm a geek.
I like the Big Momma movies lol! I didnt know there was a new one coming out! Hannah looks like it will be super good!
I'll be too busy hanging poolside for movies-I'll rent em' all this winter hahahaha
I just saw Paul. Freaking hilarious.
As a side note how geeky are you ? Do you know what a THACO is? Yes I went back two editions and completely old school for that reference, lol. Originally Posted by Malachaii
Yes, yes I do, and yes, yes I am, just ask Justicemutt!
I can vouch for OT being a geek lol GEEKS RULE
  • Mokoa
  • 04-15-2011, 11:59 AM
Finally saw Source Code. Another good one.